Another New guy

Options
OregonPete
OregonPete Posts: 4 Member
Hey all,
My name is Pete and I am hoping to get myself healthier and think this might be a good way to do it. I look forward to working through this loss (pun intended) with you all. I am 30 yrs old and weigh about 360 right now. Looking to drop at least 100 lbs. If you have any tips or tricks that have worked well for you all I would love to hear your story.

Replies

• marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    My name is Pete and I am hoping to get myself healthier and think this might be a good way to do it. I look forward to working through this loss (pun intended) with you all. I am 30 yrs old and weigh about 360 right now. Looking to drop at least 100 lbs. If you have any tips or tricks that have worked well for you all I would love to hear your story.
    What's going on Pete. Marc here. Step one is getting your mind right. Guys like us have so much to lose, it's prob never gonna happen just by brute force and willpower....gotta retrain your brain. For me, this meant a total shock to the system. Refer to some of my other posts about my 30 day exercise challenge. I have gotten myself to a point with this method that I no longer dread the gym I feel a natural urge for once in my life to get my exercise in. Check out my YouTube beginning video I bet you'll relate a little. "The beginning Marc adams fitness journey" is the name of it.
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It takes a lot of dedication and effort to reach your goals. You have to stay focused on what you want.