August Focus T25 Group?

Options
hottamolly00
hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
I'll lead it, but I'm just putting feelers out there for anyone who's buying it and wanting to be part of a group. Thanks!

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday the 8th of July, I just finished Combat this week.
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, July 8 :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have 1 month left of clx and i will be doing t25. so that will be mid aug i guess before i start it.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Combat before I do T25. With Vacations thrown in there, I'm planning on starting with a group to do it with, on september 9th. Feels like Forever. I want to do this one!!!! I have been doing the Core on days I don't have time to do my combat (aka... overslept)

Any update from those of you already doing it?
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Finished combat 3 weeks ago, started T25 on monday and let me tell you all this....IT'S NO JOKE LOL
    SHaun is def pusshing you for 25 mns, lost 4 lbs in 2 days already lol
    best thing for me is the meals are so much easier to do and prepare compared to p90x nutrition meal plan
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Just had finished Turbo Fire and this is so different! Hope changing up my workouts gets me quick results! First time working out with Shaun and LOVED IT!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    How is it going everyone? I have less than 2 weeks before I start!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i finished alpha and loved alpha. i started beta on monday and did core cardio and did not like it. so i hope tonight's work out is better!