The Last of Us

Options
Been looking forward to this game for ages and reviews have started coming in with most scores being 10/10! Can't wait! Anyone else picking this up?

Replies

• lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my hands on it! I haven't seen any reviews yet, though.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! It needs to come out now!
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've read things stating that this is Naughty Dog's best work, ever... including Uncharted. I told my friend that. He preordered right away, and this was after being wary.

This game looks amazing, and I can't wait for next Friday. I preordered.

Also, last time I checked it had over a 96% rating on metacritic. Which is perfect IMO because there's always some jokers trying to get page views with bad reviews.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yes, its been a looong time coming. I've already preordered my copy for the extra DLC. I got the early access Demo from God of War Ascension (I love you Kratos!) <<How'd that get there?
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    It looks awesome.

I'm going to rent it via Red Box because I saw that the single player mode will take about 15 hours to complete. And I doubt I'll use the MP much since there are tons of MP games out. I'll gladly rent it for a few days. :)
  • Evallusion
    Options
    It looks awesome.

I'm going to rent it via Red Box because I saw that the single player mode will take about 15 hours to complete. And I doubt I'll use the MP much since there are tons of MP games out. I'll gladly rent it for a few days. :)

Only 15 hours of gameplay?!?! Now I wanna cry :o(
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I may actually take the PS3 out of the box in the closet for this one lol
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I must live under a rock.. lol My buddy just told me about this today and I'm usually on top of PS3 games..
    Looked at the video and trailers! - WOW!!
    IGN gives a perfect 10 here -> http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/05/the-last-of-us-review
    I'm not into shooters but this may just change my mind..
  • Evallusion
    Options
    I got my copy. Off to get my game on!
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Game of the generation. Amazing game. Singleplayer is ridiculous. Multiplayer is fun, but kind of shallow... hopefully they add more modes to it in the coming weeks and months. But the singleplayer makes it all worth it.
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Personally I can't wait to play it with the hubby ^.^
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WOW! All I acn say is wow! My wife never watches me play. She did for this and even cried at one point. Now she asks when am I playing again. Never happened ever before in my 11 years of marriage. That's how great this game is. Worth the wait.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love this game. Absolutely love it.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    All this hype and it's only for ps3? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Amazing game.. One reason why I love the Playstation the exclusives.
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Game fo the Year! Game of the Freakin Year!!!!!!!! Did not see the ending coming!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've gotta' get it! And is the multiplayer as good as it looks?
  • Gilbrod
    Options

I haven't even touched the multi player. I will tonight though. I'll let ya know.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Multiplayer is amazing. I never play games online, and I have probably 35 hours into the MP game. It's one of the few MP modes I've ever seen that just feels like a natural extension of the SP campaign.
  • JuroNemo14
    JuroNemo14 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Best thing about MP, is the fact that people are actually working together(without mic). If you go solo, you either go as back-up with rifle, or you die. Love that.