Day 7 Weigh-in Day

DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone!

Sorry this is coming in so late. I slept through my alarm clock this morning.

Alex and I didn't end up going hiking yesterday. We decided to go on our first geocaching adventure instead. We didn't find any caches, but we had a good time and added three miles to our daily distance.

Today is Weigh-in Day and our last day to rack up some mileage. I'm still thinking about what challenge to set tomorrow. Does anybody have a suggestion?

The scale was disappointing for me this morning. It showed a weight increase of 0.8 pounds. I'm not going to worry about it too much, because my sodium intake has been pretty high this week. I'm sure I'm retaining a bunch of water. I'll keep a better watch on my sodium in the upcoming week.

Did your scale tell you some good news today?

We'll be reporting our mileage tomorrow. If you're short of your goal, you can push yourself today to reach it.

Enjoy your day!

Love and hugs,

Dani

Replies

• JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    I can't quite remember what I set my mileage goal at but I finished the week at 34 miles. I'm pretty sure I set a 40 mile goal. But 34 is still more than I usually do so it's still a triumph to me.

I weighed in yesterday morning at 141, which is slightly less than last week. Yay me!