Armed and Dangerous! 7/6/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://shrinkingjeans.net/files/2013/07/arm-challenge-01.png

Okay this is the monthly calendar so if you don't know what to do for exercise one day just do whatever is listed here on that specific day! Hey, don't we all want to be like POPEYE?!?!?

Read:
http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/02/15/proper-push-up/
WW
PS- I really need help from my regulars to help me stay on task I need to keep up with push-ups but easier said then done!

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the calendar, sometimes this is good to have when I travel, makes me think about something I can do if I don't have my regular things to do and with something like this I can at least get something in (and if what is on the day is something I can't do while traveling I can just pick a different day and do that instead. Like say it says bike riding and the bike at the hotel is broken, I can go to a different day on the calendar and do jumping jacks or push ups!)

Alright, now WW, drop and give me 20!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This is great I was looking for something to go with my mile challenge. Thank you. I will be your accountability partner in this Armed and Dangerous. I will be checking up on you. Now get busy girl!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    This is a terrific challenge! I do knee pushups and arm-length planks. I'll be starting on Day 7 tomorrow...that way I won't get confused as to which day I'm on.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Chris
  • ericasturn
    ericasturn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like the thought of a daily challenge and this calendar seems to offer what I am needing :) I will be starting today on day 7 and will do as many as I can! Hopefully by the end of the month I will be doing them with ease!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Arms are something I'm trying to focus more on. I'm hoping the skin and everything will bounce back :grumble:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay thank you comrades! I did them this weekend meaning Saturday didn't yesterday but did today! Oh boy my poor arms!
  • ericasturn
    ericasturn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have completed the arm challenge for 2 days in a row! My husband is doing them with me!! Great calendar!