Are you going to see "World War Z"?

Options
Kincar
Kincar Posts: 601 Member
I'm not sure yet. I enjoyed the book a lot, and based on the previews I will assume the movie is very different. But maybe I'll be able to enjoy it knowing it's very different from the book.

Will you go see it?

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am going to see it for sure! It looks amazing, cant wait!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    spoiler...

really like up to the point where he went to the W.H.O then it went off the rails for me.

just seems silly that the zombies can tell who has a terminal illness or not...especailly one that is minutes old like in Gerry's case. whatever he injected hardly had time to multiply.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I plan to though not right away. It has zombies and that would be hard for me to pass up. Plus, these zombies aren't the slow shambling zombies of Walking Dead. Fast zombies are scarier, IMHO.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I plan to though not right away. It has zombies and that would be hard for me to pass up. Plus, these zombies aren't the slow shambling zombies of Walking Dead. Fast zombies are scarier, IMHO.

these appear to be the Usain Bolt version of zombies. :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

these appear to be the Usain Bolt version of zombies. :)

I like that..the Usain Bolt version...:laugh:
  • thewordwarrior
    Options
    Heck yeah! Do you even need to ask ;)
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Saw it, but don't want to spoil anything for anyone......so.......feel free to shoot me a message if you feel like discussing it. Enjoy your Sunday guys!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I finally saw it last night. I know movies are usually different than the book, but, wow, was this different from the book!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I saw it a week before it came out because I got tickets to a special premier. I enjoyed it a lot!