Wednesday 10th July 2013

Options
llalpaca
llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
Hello everyone!
It's time for the dreaded check in. How have everyone's weeks been and what are the scores on the doors?

Mine is a bit confusing - I'm staying with my mum for a week and her scales seem a little...kind. So I'm reluctant to post the weight it claims I am in case it turns out not to be true... Not a very good example but I'll be back on my home scales every Wednesday for the foreseeable future as of next week.

Good luck and post your successes or lessons learnt on this week's board!

Replies

• klainef
    klainef Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    weekly weigh-in: 190.4. i gained half a pound. friends were in town over the long weekend and i ended up eating out twice in one day. apparently i'm still working that mistake off.
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ah, lessons learnt... I also probably shouldn't have started this group the week before your long foody weekend in the US!
  • slenderizeme
    slenderizeme Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My weight went up also from 180 to 181.2. I am trying to look at it as a positive though. Because I realize I have to cut down more on my food intake and increase exercise.
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.2 lbs, and honestly I probably stayed the same and just got lucky on the scale this morning. Lots of summer bbqs...no one day was disastrous but I guess 3 days of moderately overdoing it added up. :/

Better luck next week, everybody!
  • suej234
    suej234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I eeked out a .3 lb. loss. Everything looked great until Monday. Still not sure what happened. I logged, worked out consistently, eating was great, still no sugar (day 10 - go me!) But I'm not going to panic. :-) Just gotta keep moving forward, right?
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just found this group and normally weigh myself on Wednesday mornings so perfect fit!
    I lost my one pound this week! Good luck all and keep working toward those goals!
  • rsaree
    rsaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 151.0 LBS. This means a loss of 1.4 LBS for me. Unfortunately, I feel pretty confident this fluctuation is just water weight. I guess time will tell... Best of luck to you all!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to post yesterday, but I did weigh in...gained .6 :sad: , but I guess with the Holidays, birthdays and the fact that my gym closed for it's annual maintenence week so I couldn't work out like normal, it's to be expected and could have been WAY worse!
    The gym re-opened today so tonight I'm going to hit it hard! And all will be well again. :wink: