how does the calculator work doing sw?

Options
want to log my food intake daily, but the calculator seems to be geared towards calorie counting .. is there a way i can record my intake on this website or do you just do you offer each other support and do weekly weigh ins ? x

Replies

• Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yep this is geared toward calories and exercise.

I dont pay it too much mind. I eat SW during the day and log it on here at night. Guess what? I am usually under my calorie target (properly calculated rather than the one on here).

You can log you food diary and syns on SW website if you have a PIN number.

Good luck whatever you do.
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What iv done is set my calorie intake to the recommended daily allowance for women (2000) so there's no worry of going over cals, and then iv changed my food diary names from breakfast dinner etc to that of the SW diary, free foods superfree etc. and I just fill it out as I would the SW food diary, ignoring the calories. I don't even log excersise. I was a member of sw last year and lost 4stone, but had to pack it in due to work commitments, but after putting 3st back on iv decided go back. I just use this for keep a track of my syns really and for support from others. Add me as a friend if ou want so yo can understand my diary better
  • vintagemiss
    Options
    thank you both :)
    not sure how to add you as a friend is there a button somewhere?
    i was thinking doing sw 5 days a week and calorie counting the weekend, perhaps trying to keep under 2000
    love sw but just cant stick to it 7 days a week, need a little freedom sometimes guess its better than not doing anything!
  • mosy04
    mosy04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to know how u done your fitnesspal for slimming world How many calories can we have many thanks x
  • kirstydevine
    Options
    I've just done what Mrs Potty has. Great idea Mrs P. changed my meal names to superfree, free, a,b and syns. Will trybitbover weekend and if its a flop will change back on Monday.

Its the one thing that I think SW could improve on- a mobile on line diary. Thats where WW ( the dark side) win I think.

Wish me luck.
  • TheMinxyMissK
    TheMinxyMissK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the calories if you're doing SW. The plan does the work for you.
  • ftprntz71
    ftprntz71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm looking at restarting slimming world again tonight so thanks for your advice x