ShayLoss 5 Week Challenge

Options
crazychrisc
crazychrisc Posts: 9 Member
Post your thoughts about the challenge here!!

Replies

• bethanygl23
    bethanygl23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Woooo shayloss!! Keep it movin!
  • slamkajs
    slamkajs Posts: 7
    Options
    Should we have a topic to post the daily challenge or are we each doing our own thing? I just watched the video (I didn't initially plan to do anything as my left ankle has been bothering me [potentially dealing with some tendinitis]) and it seems Shay has the intention of posting what he and Logan plan to do each day.

I am probably in a different boat than most as I need to gain weight rather than lose. I struggle with consuming enough calories (forgetting to eat while working) and I have a high metabolism. Since I don't particularly need to lose weight, the lack of cardio shouldn't affect me in a negative fashion.
  • b_mcelman
    b_mcelman Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey If any of you are also on facebook I am a part of this great group there https://www.facebook.com/groups/237899942999839/
    Me and a few other people vlog, we share pictures, and support each other. It is a great bunch of people.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I love shaycarl but it seems that his weightloss challenges always fizzle out which isnt very encouraging. I think he has too much on his plate.but I did find some of the videos encouraging
  • crazychrisc
    crazychrisc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally Agree, like he didn't even finish the 5 week challenge series. Still love him anyways.