Starting a Round 7-18

Options
Antonia2501
Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
Hi there, I am Toni and I am from Salt Lake City. I did about 6 weeks of turbo fire and ended up quitting and I regret it so much. I lost the muscle I gained and I felt like crap after. But I want to start a new round on 7-8! I have to stick with it and I was looking to see if anyone wanted to start with me. I would like someone I can talk to daily to keep each other motivated through text or just on here. If anyone is interested, add me as a friend and send me a message. :)

Replies

• parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started Week 3 so I'm not too far in. Would love a motivational buddy to keep me accountable!
  • sara243
    sara243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am just starting turbo jam. Also have Brazilian Butt Lift which I did last summer and loved but have since put the weight back on. Time to do this for real and keep it off. I am also starting with the 10 day turbo slim diet. I'm on day 5 and do far love the food and it has been really easy to stay under my calorie goals. Looking for some support to help me stick with it. :)
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm having great progress with TF. I just started a hybrid of turbofire and chalean extreme and have gotten a bunch of friends on the TF bandwagon! I also have a group on here with daily posts for motivation, support, and challenges if you're interested! Here is the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14846-it-s-fit-possible
  • moser414
    moser414 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i quit at 6 weeks too and am starting again today! so please add me/message me because i need a buddy too :)