Hope everyone has Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred! :)

Get ready for the 30 Day shred starting August 1st! Let's not worry about this summer, this summer is almost over! Let's workout and eat healthy now and surprise everyone for Summer 2014! ;)

Whatever you prefer morning, afternoon or evening is up to you when you do your 30 minute workout with 30 Day Shred, as long as you keep it up! And if you need motivation, I am here for you! :)

Replies

• Woot! I just have to make sure I can find my DVD. If not I'll buy a new one and be all ready :D
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Woot! I just have to make sure I can find my DVD. If not I'll buy a new one and be all ready :D

Don't need to buy one if you have any sort of an HDMI connection to your TV. It's available on YouTube, so you can hook up your laptop or Kindle to the TV. Or, if you have an XBOX Gold membership, you can use your XBOX YouTube app to pull it up.
  • Woot! I just have to make sure I can find my DVD. If not I'll buy a new one and be all ready :D

I know its available at a walmart, kmart or target. Also amazon. But yes it's also on youtube also! :)
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    I just ordered mine from Amazon. I'm so excited!!!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    got mine and am ready to go! Will there be a set rest day with the group?
  • got mine and am ready to go! Will there be a set rest day with the group?

Saturday or Sunday, what do you all prefer for the rest day?
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member

Sunday works better for me! But I can adjust.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member

I generally take my rest day on Sunday, but switching to Saturday is fine. I'll roll with whatever the majority does
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    It doesn't matter to me either. I'm excited! I can't wait for my DVD to arrive!!! :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Hi All,

I generally rest on Sunday as well. :)
  • sunday is rest day! :)
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    I work Saturdays and Sundays - so I typically rest on whichever day I'm more tired lol.