25, Female, Weight Loss goal - 30lbs. Please ADD me!

Options
Hi!
I am a recent college grad working in Seoul, Korea.

I have a horribly fluctuating weight, losing and gaining anywhere from 5lbs to 15lbs! I had achieved weight loss success from a strict summer diet regimen after freshman year, but gained 37lbs in the next 9 months. Luckily, I lost 17lbs the summer after, but my weight has been always fluctuating.

Starting high school, my height has been 5ft 5.6 inches.
I was a chubby kid my entire life and
in high school, I suddenly gained a LOT of weight, and reached nearly 190lbs. I lost 50lbs before entering college.

Currently, my weight fluctuates between 135lbs to 150lbs.
I would like to change that range to 120lbs to 125lbs.

Also,
I would like to lose weight in a healthy manner, because I want to make a habit of living healthy so I can avoid future fluctuations and frustrations that come along with it.

Previously, I was mainly concerned about my weight on the scale. Gradually, I realized muscle mass is extremely important. I have had over 5 personal trainers (Korean, Chinese, American, etc) and I would lose anywhere between 10lbs to 20lbs when I am training, but would gain all that weight back once I go back to my old habits.

I want to change my lifestyle and increase and maintain muscle mass, as a few months of personal training here and there has not been too helpful for maintaining the gained muscles.

Please ADD me so we can keep each other motivated and good luck on your weight loss journey! :)

Replies