Best beachbody workout for beginners?

Options
Hi. What beachbody workout would you recommend for a beginner with about 60 pounds to lose.

Thanks!

Replies

• jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My first beachbody work out was Charlean Extreme. You can use weights or bands with it, and it even comes with a band. If you dont really care for weights there is turbo jam. That is a slower turbo fire type work out. I lost over 10 inches and about 10 pounds when I did Charlean Extreme.

PS my pics are from when i finished :)
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I finished Chalean Extreme as well. FANTASTIC program and has leaned me out and I have muscles I could never see before. Love Love Love Chalean Johnson. Anyone can do her CLX program.
  • LadyQue25
    LadyQue25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I say Turbo Jam! It's fun and easy to stick with. Ive moved onto Les Mills Combat that I will finish in the next 2 weeks then I'll probably move onto Turbo Fire.
  • Maldal789
    Maldal789 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for all the great feedback!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'd go with turbo jam or turbo Fire! they are great programs for burning calories and fat and have a modifier so anyone can do it!
  • sharonsnextchapter
    Options
    Slim in 6 and T25 are recommended for beginners. I have done Slim in 6 and found it effective and the pace is not so extreme that you feel you are going to pass out :-)
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    Have you thought of Hip Hop Abs? It's so much fun and can give you a really good workout. I'm about to finish Brazil Butt Lift in 3 days and have gotten great results with it too.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I did month 1 of Insanity when I was starting out. I followed at my own pace and had to modify a couple of exercises, but it can be done.
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    Slim in 6, Turbojam, or power 90 are all great for beginners.