Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
Is-pumpkin-a-fruit-or-vegetable.jpg
TOT_zpscbdc0057.jpg

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Favorite recipe of the week! {if you have a healthy recipe that you LOVE, share it with us so we can try it too! }

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets get to a group loss of 10lbs! So far 5.9 lbs lost!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost:
20lbs lost:
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• mommamellymac
    Options
    I love this:

Chicken marinated in garlic & herb dressing (that you make from a packet by Kraft: Good seasons)
    then Grill or pan sear
    cut the chicken and put it on

iceberg lettuce (put in the freezer for about 5 minutes so that it is extra cold)
    diced tomatoes
    low fat cheese (i just need my cheese)
    garlic & herb dressing (same that you marinaded the chicken in, which is low cal)
    artichoke hearts
    whichever vegetable I feel like having with it!

ENJOY!!! This is so low cal that sometimes I splurge a little on croutons or something! yum!

seriously, if you can find this, find it! You might need to buy the kit first, because it comes with the thing you mix the dressing in. But all; it is: oil, vinegar, and water!

12946050.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwRUoc0NwwPs2L3eJh1Bx7yCli26IIhyVg6_0zIM4aWvfS-N4Dbw
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday & I went out to lunch & out to dinner & saw The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp...awesome!
    This is a hard month for me to watch what I eat....I have several more groups of people that want to celebrate my birthday! ha!
    I am going to try & ramp up the exercise.
    Good luck everyone! Luv Janice:drinker:
  • Janice0711
    Options
    ok, I "know" I lose weight better if I drink alot of water! SO , I am just going to do it! ha! ;0)
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    SW: 154
    W1: 155
    W2: 155
    GW: 145

Ok, so no change..but I'm back on the eating plan and trying to exercise more, so hopefully change will happen soon!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting: 212.4
    Week 1: 211.8
    Week 2: 210.6
    Goal: 192.4

I had a good week despite TOM, which I gave in to my desire not to exercise :/ Hopefully next week I will not be so lazy.
  • dsclemente
    dsclemente Posts: 70
    Options
    SW: 140.0
    CW: 139.8
    GW: 127

Recipe of the Week: don't have one this week. I am going to be making a black bean salad this week.

Weekly struggle: so I started mixing strength with my workouts and I think it is having me gain weight.

Weekly NSV: I have been waking up earlier this week. I'm not a morning person so this is an achievement.
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start: 128
    Week 1: 126
    Week2: 125
    Goal: 119

I haven't got any healthy recipes to post as I haven done much healthy cooking this week! As the sun is shining we've spent the weekend at the beach, having barbecues, and drinking too much - but it has been wonderful. I messed up my first fast day but instead of getting down on myself about it, I tried it the next day and two days later instead which has helped with the weight loss. Also spent today swimming in the sea in Wales which is freezing so I'm hoping to have burned lots of cals doing that!
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    SW: 198
    CURRENT: 200
    GOAL: 180

Yea.....i've been a monstrous pig this week.

I literally cried when I saw the 200 the other day. I've gained 17lbs since March?! I can't believe I would let myself do it! I am back on Jillian's and i'm throwing out the crap!
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 143.3

Current weight: 139.9

Goal weight : 127
  • dsclemente
    dsclemente Posts: 70
    Options
    @timetolosebelly: I think you are my twin on here. We have about the same start weight and have the same goal. We are the same age as well. Are you 5'4"? If you are, I will fall over.

Hello! :smile:
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined the group so I hope this is where I post my first post!

Starting Weight: 148.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 135
    How you plan to do it: Eating under budget and routine exercise!
    Your Strengths: Encouraging people ?! (that works right?)
    Your Struggles: over obsessing with calories

Starting Measurements:
    Neck-
    Chest- 34
    Waist- 32
    Hips- 40
    Right Bicep- 12.4
    Left Bicep- 12.8
    Right Thigh- 24
    Left Thigh-24.5
  • Janice0711
    Options
    I had a chance to travel w my hubby to New Mexico again today.....I felt like I needed a strong beginning for exercise & eating, so I stayed home this time....Also, he doesn't make any money when I go, because we spend it! HA! I feel "Strong" today! Went back to Pilates & I am "in control" with my food & water today! Yeah! luv ;0)
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 217.60
    Current Weight: 216.60
    Goal Weight: 198.60

Favorite recipe of the week! {if you have a healthy recipe that you LOVE, share it with us so we can try it too! } Simple & Yummy.. Dip Blueberries into Oikos Vanilla yogurt and freeze. I have used both fresh and slightly thawed frozen blueberries and both are good. If you want more protein, you can use Chiobani Vanilla Yogurt (not as sweet)

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?} I continue to struggle with eating out. I make healthier choices, but I forget to ask them to hold the butter & oils on things. Especially grilled items, I just don't think that they would include that stuff.

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?} I did 30 minutes of weight lifting at my gym. Light weights/low reps. I was very proud of myself.
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Welcome to the group! We love new people!
    Hi everyone! I just joined the group so I hope this is where I post my first post!

Starting Weight: 148.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 135
    How you plan to do it: Eating under budget and routine exercise!
    Your Strengths: Encouraging people ?! (that works right?)
    Your Struggles: over obsessing with calories

Starting Measurements:
    Neck-
    Chest- 34
    Waist- 32
    Hips- 40
    Right Bicep- 12.4
    Left Bicep- 12.8
    Right Thigh- 24
    Left Thigh-24.5