Offical Before and After photo Thread... *7/7-7/13

Options
sunflowerhippi
sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
Please post between 7/7-7/13 so that we can make a voting thread for fun. :)

We have 29 members that have posted weights in July on the spreadsheet so I would love to see at least 20 sets of pictures.

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    Options
    4691731_8936.jpg

And since I recently moved my before photos do not line up with my after photos so here is some semi progress. The black swimsuit is from 6/7 so 1 month ago but the best ones I have of full body ish progress.

0dca00f9-65bf-48ca-b542-161e4bcc64bf_zps6b353427.jpg
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I'll have mine up b/f the end of the week...family in town until tonight and it has been a mob scene since last week. ...explains the + for the last week ...
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    SpringIntoSummerBeforeampAfter_zpscd61939f.jpg

Ignore first pic, it's SW on MFP.

Challenge SW: 180 (second pic)
    Final Challenge Weight: 167 (third pic)

Lost: 13lbs

Wish I'd taken a better before pic, I was still hesitant about showing off my stomach, but I know I'd have seen more results if I'd just gone ahead with it. Oh well.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    4691731_8936.jpg

And since I recently moved my before photos do not line up with my after photos so here is some semi progress. The black swimsuit is from 6/7 so 1 month ago but the best ones I have of full body ish progress.

Holy crap! You look amazing, before and after! What were you doing for exercise for this challenge? Because I should do it this next one.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Here's mine! I was actually back down this morning. YAY! I hope you all like the pic. I can tell a small difference. I only lost 15 pounds. I think I'm starting to lose my butt! HAHA!

2zgf1fl.jpg
  • sunflowerhippi
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing, before and after! What were you doing for exercise for this challenge? Because I should do it this next one.

Thanks, from march- june I lifted twice a week. Since then nothing as the girls I watch are on summer break, I'm a nanny. I hate cardio is the devil to me, really haha I think I spend more energy texting rants then actually running. I do get bored ocd and walk 7 miles roundtrip to the store, or take girls swimming or philly zoo, or other "active" thing like gymnastics so I do have a very active weekday lifestyle during the summer.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I crashed and burned on this one...just popping by to say way to go on finishing it, that's not easy, you guys look fantastic!
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I still have a long way to go but I think I see a little difference between pics. Sorry that these are huge. No idea how to re-size.
    rhsi2r.jpg

20uz8nd.jpg
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing! keep up the great work - lets work through this summer and into fall with the same passion we have shown so far!

I hope I'm not too late posting these ... still alot of hard work ahead. I've had a rough month or so and am driven to continue progressing. I'm not really aware of my BF % and find measuring myself extremely challenging - I did however buy all new pants (and a new belt) for work and think its time to get a few new slimmer shirts as well. I'm starting to look like seinfeld and the infamous: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn-olWIobNPPXnIDVI0nfQmOWLAP3PAC4qE_ieZ89ijST4Ld45

Love all the support we get here on MFP - couldnt do it alone :)

e13d96f6-1141-4831-a8f1-5775f15b7bb1_zpsdbe45422.jpg
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a day late posting! I didn't see as much difference as I'd hoped for, but definitely seeing progress, especially from the very beginning!

Front
    33d87t1.jpg1671ops.jpg

Side
    nxvz88.jpgji1d3m.jpg

Back
    32zug77.jpg2lvoks5.jpg

Measurements:
    Weight: 162 --> 152-154 (~10 lost)
    Neck: 14" --> 13.5" (0.5" lost)
    Waist: 35.25" --> 32" (3.25" lost)
    Hips: 40" --> 38" (2" lost)
    Thigh: 24" --> 22" (2" lost)
    Bicep: 12.5" --> 12" (0.5" lost)

And I just did these measurements to post, and I can't believe how much I've lost! You definitely don't notice it sometimes, since you see yourself everyday.

Congrats to everyone in the challenge!
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job and love your bathing suits
    4691731_8936.jpg

• sunflowerhippi
    Options
    Great job and love your bathing suits
    4691731_8936.jpg

Haha thanks I have 2 new ones. The top is betsey johnson, same wth my new one. Bottoms Gottex brand. I love coverage but fun since I'm younger.