Planet Fitness

Options
amyrob72
amyrob72 Posts: 1 Member
Anyone members at the Planet Fitness on Thompson Road in Beech Grove? I used to be a member and have been thinking about joining again - would love to have a workout buddy!

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    If you don't get any responses, you might check out the "Where do you workout?" thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/875915-where-do-you-workout
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Do the people at planet fitness really act as personal trainers? I am thinking about starting to lift heavy and I need someone to show me how to use the equipment.
  • andrbeck
    andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The one in greenwood is really nice!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I go to the Lafayette PF and it's great for me. It's affordable, has plenty of free weights and cool contraptions for stretching. I have never heard the lunk alarm set off, we have lots of meatheads and most of the staff are cool.

I think some bad locations have given it a really bad rap.
  • LoveasaurusRex
    LoveasaurusRex Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My roommate goes to the planet fitness on thompson and they don't have power racks, squat racks, or heavy dumbbells. Maybe the locations vary? I'm a member of the anytime fitness next door. Lots of people at anytime, decent little gym, really friendly staff, etcetc. Planet fitness on thompson is awesome if you are just looking for cardio and little machines.
  • SuperVicster
    Options
    Hello I am Victoira. I work out there but I have not been able to go everyday like I was. Work is taking alot of my time. When do you work out. I am trying to lose 90lbs by april of 2014 but it has been a challange;
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wife and I work out there Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings and Sat, Sun mornings.