30 day shred August anyone?

Options
rosy003
rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
I am going to start a 30 DS on August 1st if anyone is interested in joining me. Not planning on losing pounds, but hoping to lose some inches. We can motivate each other in this thread and keep track of our progress. Anyone up for it?

Replies

• mommynilk
    mommynilk Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in. I won't be doing the 30 day shred but starting 8/13 I am starting my exercise program! I'm not exactly sure what it will consist of so looking for advice to incorporate some serious fat burning routines (and lose inches).
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I want to commit but having such a hard time finding the time!
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Blueeyes25s, I totally understand! The only time I've found is in the afternoon when all three kids have an overlap in their naptime- I get about a 30 minute break. I hate not being able to shower afterward, but oh well. I miss my early morning workouts! But I am way too tired to exercise in the am after feeding the baby all night. If you figure out a break in your schedule I hope you'll join us! You will feel so good squeezing a workout in for yourself!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Will stat it with you.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Every month I commit to this and every month I fail. I am scared to commit again. Well, third time's the charm, right? :)
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But... I have a wedding in Cali for a week and won't have a private palce to work out (staying with the bride's extended family). Regardless, I'm in for everyday that I can squeeze it in!
  • mommynilk
    Options
    How is the 30 day shred going? I start my workouts next week :)