Write The Vision

Options
LioshaM
LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
Yesterday, I wrote my vision statement for my fitness goals. Writing down my fitness goals and laying them before God in prayer is powerful. My plan is to laminate them and place them on my fridge, my steering wheel, my dashboard, etc. For the past two weeks I've been in a serious slump (sugar cravings, tiredness) I'm sure the slump I'm going through has a lot to do with TOM... which just arrived yesterday. Today I feel energized, but not enough to hit the gym. My goals are to
1. Decrease Belly Fat
2. Eliminate my risks for Type 2 Diabetes
3. Decrease overall body fat and increase lean muscle mass
4. Improve running time/form.

My hope is that this is also the vision God has which is why I am submitting them to Him. Proverbs 29:18, Without the vision, my people perish...
without a divine word from God, God's people cast off restraint.

I don't want to be without restraint. This is what has gotten me here. Not practicing restraints and self control and discipline...

Replies

• jazzy227
    jazzy227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so feeling this post!
  • SkinneyGirl28
    SkinneyGirl28 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep praying every time temptation comes, Praise God for everything you can ( the air you breath, your friends, your eyesight, that you have a place to live, for your family, for your ability to make good choices, etc) and watch your temptation flee!

ND :flowerforyou: