Good morning!

Options
penelope76
penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
:happy: Happy to be here with you girls! My name is Penni and I am 36 and I have been dealing with PCOS since i was about 15....I have never been pregnant , I have diabetes which I am taking control off thank God :smile: I have alot of weight to lose :sad: I have been trying to eat right and make healthier choices and I have been going to the gym with my niece . Me and hubby are TTC I pray that it does actually happen for us. :heart:

Replies

• fairie_marie
    fairie_marie Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome!. I have had PCOS since around 14-15 as well. I have 2 kids and trying for a 3rd. I know weight is causing my infertility. GL!
  • penelope76
    Options
    Hey! Thanks girl! Sorry I wish we got informed when someone comments on a post,lol!
  • PatriceML32812
    PatriceML32812 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here too. I was diagnosed around age 12. I have one son thanks to injections and artificial insemination, but I would like to have the next one without intervention. Doc says losing some weight may help with that, so I'm trying it. Also, just put on metformin, although I am not diabetic for now. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me for support!
  • penelope76
    Options
    Hi Patrice ! Wow congrats on being a mommy :flowerforyou: Yes the weightloss will help lots! And the Metformin is to help with the PCOS since is causes our sugars to become unbalanced....we need to remember that sugar is not our friend! It actually aggrevates the PCOS :frown: So there for I believe that it is so much better to reach for a piece of fruit that a cupcake :happy: Lets do this girl!