Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3

This is the first time I've done insanity - day 3 was difficult for me, I collapsed after 29 minutes - even with breaks and lower power - but tomorrow is a new day. Are there any other beginners here? Would love to compare notes.

Replies

• so glad to see your post. Today is my 3rd day. This is hard then I ever pictured in my head. I have to take so many breaks it is disappointing, but Im completing the whole video which is a plus. Has it gotten any better for you?
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    I am on my second week with Insanity. I struggle with keeping up with the Level I drill thing they do b/c by the time I get down to do my push ups they are already on their way back up it seems like! But I just keep doing them at my own pace instead of trying to keep up, at least for now. I am thinking I may have to do the first month two times before I move on!!!! The Pure Cardio kills me!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    I am on my 2nd round of Insanity and I can tell you the best way to build your strength/stamina is to not push pause. If you need a break just let the DVD run until the next exercise and then jump back in. I promise the next time you do the workout you will go farther before you need a break.
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    I am on my first day.. So of course I am a beginner.. I did the fitness test and the plyometric cardio circuit. It was hard but we have to push through it to gain results.
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    On week 4, today my heart rate got up to 205 bpm - NEVER has that happened! This CD is sooo hard and I go at my own pace and takes breaks when I need it. Good luck...I'm just striving for this to work for me...
  • ceabelle
    ceabelle Posts: 13
    HI guys.....(pls feel free to friend)

I'm on day 3 as well...I pushed myself too hard, got a migraine 30 min. after I finish. Took 4 Aleves and finished my 2nd workout 4 hours later with Zumba.
    I need motivation to push through...it is so hard, but like the other post said "don't press pause". Just need motivation to lose this weight!
  • Hello everyone, I'm on my second week and starting next Monday i be starting week three. Since I've started the program I have only lost 5 pounds. I'm a little disappointed because I thought I would have lost more. I have noticed some differences in my body (my love handels is getting smaller lol). I haven't been following the meal plan but I do try my best in eating healthy. Do you guys have any tips? I loose from 400 to 550 calories on the workouts.
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    My spouse and I completed day 2 yesterday and it's tough! But push through.