Introducing myself

Options
Hello! I am Traci...28 years old. Mother to my one child born 8/30/12 and ttc my 2nd. Back 7 years ago I had a miscarriage so really my 3rd. Anyway I followed Weight Watchers before getting pregnant both times. Both times I was around 320 when I got pregnant (that means I have about 40lbs to lose before at the window) hoping it is different this time and I get pregnant sooner.

Weight has always been a struggle. I lose and keep it off/continue losing for awhile then fall off track. Looking for some support during this journey.

Sorry if I don't make much sense. I am exhausted but wanted to come check this out before bed. Baby dust to all!

Replies

• jbirkett7
    jbirkett7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Traci, Best of luck to you. Hopefully the weight loss will be the key again for you this time for TTC. Feel free to add me if you want support.
  • PatriceML32812
    PatriceML32812 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Traci! I'm new here too. I was diagnosed around age 12. I have one son thanks to injections and artificial insemination, but I would like to have the next one without intervention. Doc says losing some weight may help with that (and it seemed to work for you, so great!), so I'm trying it. Also, just put on metformin, although I am not diabetic for now. Also following Weight Watchers. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me for support!
  • acusack17
    acusack17 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here too - feel free to add me for support! I was diagnosed when I was 22, no children yet but my husband and I just started TTC. Was put on Metformin but hoping I can lose more weight before exploring other fertility options.

Good luck to everyone!