Hi from Puyallup!

Options
Hi, I'm from Puyallup and LOVE this website. I want to be stronger and healthier this year and eat better!

Replies

• Joyness316
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
    Wish there was more activity on this board but there hasn't been. I was the last person to post. Community support and going through a life change with someone is really important and I was hoping maybe this board would eventually lead to possibly getting together to discuss recipes, strategies, workouts etc.
    Here's hoping for the best!
  • A98012
    Options
    Here's to health!! :happy:
  • Enkibean
    Options
    I don't get on the boards much, since I usually just use the app on my phone. Another from Puyallup here!
  • shieldmaiden_of_odin
    Options
    I am in Puyallup as well... so welcome!

Is anybody else excited for summer to be coming? The sunshine yesterday was great but I want some warmth now too!
  • betherfany
    Options
    Not it Puyallup but close in Tacoma.
  • alishyapremock
    alishyapremock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I live in Puyallup / south hill now and just joined LA Fitness... anyone else go there or want to go walking sometime? Always need a new friend & workout buddy!
  • Enkibean
    Enkibean Posts: 56
    Options
    Hope that you enjoy yourself at LA Fitness! I've been going there for about a year and a half and love it there!
  • alishyapremock
    alishyapremock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like it so far... I am kind of a chicken about using the machines but I signed up to work with a trainer once a week so maybe they will help me get over that fear. I want to go take a couple of the classes too and get past that hurtle as well, so hopefully soon I will get up enough courage to do it. So far everyone has been nice to me there though.
  • smoreztero
    smoreztero Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also near Puyallup, I'm in the Spanaway area! Maybe we could meet up and go on walks sometime!! :)
  • WGUgirl82
    WGUgirl82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Alishya!

Are you still working on your weightloss journey? Do you still workout at LA Fitness in Puyallup? I live off Canyon road, and I would love to meet up and start working out together. I have quite a bit of fat that I need to lose, and would love to meet some new gals in the area to start doing the gym thing, or walking/hiking.

I look forward to hearing from you!
  • WGUgirl82
    WGUgirl82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I love right off Canyon, near Spanaway. You still looking for a walking buddy?
  • taoschip
    taoschip Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi WGUgirl.

I live off canyon and 128th. If you want to walk or bike ride, hike or even the gym let me know :)
  • ShawnT216
    ShawnT216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shawn looking to add friends and help them on their journey. Feel free to add me.
  • mrsljstark
    Options
    From Puyallup/South Hill area also!