Wednesday 17th July 2013

Options
llalpaca
llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
Hi guys,

Time to check in! How did we all do?

I managed to lose 1 pound, hurray! Now at 170.4. Still lots to go but it's a relief to stay on track after a very sociable week. London is currently having a major heatwave, so I guess that's helped suppress my appetite a little. Hoping to keep up the exercise and clean living for another week before I disappear up to Scotland for a wedding.

Good luck everyone! Remember, it's better to keep reporting even if you didn't succeed in losing a pound - tell us how you did, what worked and what didn't to help gear you up for the week ahead.

Lucy

Replies

• rsaree
    rsaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck at 150lbs this week. :( I'm fairly confident that my issue is consistency regarding my workouts. I am committed to doing a minimum of 30 minutes, 4 Xs per week for the next month at LEAST. I figure it's a good starting point... I hope everyone has a great week!
  • slenderizeme
    slenderizeme Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.2 pounds. I know that it didn't help going to Olive Garden. I should just ban myself from going there.
  • suej234
    suej234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey…so far so good ladies! No gains :happy: I’m logging in a 2.5 lb loss this week. Woot, woot. I attribute it to 3 personal training sessions, 2 cardio days and a 4 hour hike on Sunday. And I’ve been trying to be diligent about my eating. Still no sugar – which is a huge feat for me. (I’ve named my love handles Starbucks and Snickers lol)

This week my husband has his first evaluation with my trainer. He’s had 2 back fusions and has been recovering from a surgery to implant a spinal cord stimulator that took place over 2 years ago. This is his first attempt at addressing his physical health so I’m really crossing my figures. I’ve worked hard at not preaching to him so he’s coming to the table on his own free will. I’m very hopeful! This could change his (and our) life.

Also, his morning, my trainer wanted to establish a deadlift 5 max rep weight. 155 lbs. ladies! I’m very proud :happy: That sucker was heavy!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 173 which I believe is down .8 from last week and gets me back to where I should be prior to the the 4th of July week gains...LOL! I'm happy with that! I also took my measurements after 3 weeks and all but my arms are down! Woo-Hoo! What I am ESPECIALLY happy about is that my BF% is down another percent from when I started MFP! Things are looking good Ladies! YESSSSS!!!!:bigsmile:
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bad week. Bad, bad week. Gained 1.4 lbs, though some of it was likely catching up from the damage I did lat week shortly before that "lucky" weigh in on the 10th. Jut got back from a 2 mile walk/jog, though!
  • klainef
    klainef Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Whoops, missed my check-in yesterday! 191. Gained .6 pounds. Not entirely sure what happened but my figure is starting to change, so I might just be building muscle as fast as I'm losing fat.
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week too (1lb) :sad: Just need to keep on pushing!