October 2013 Brides!

Options
I've been here for a while, but was wondering if there are any other ladies getting married in October. My wedding date will be October 13th.

Happy planning!

Replies

• BeginningNew2012
    Options
    Hi! My wedding is October 12.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Awesome!!!
  • Tippyhill
    Tippyhill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine is October 5. 87 days from today! YAY!!!
  • lisabethz123
    Options
    October 11th! What is everyone doing for their white dress day?!
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My wedding is October 12th too! We are doing a small wedding at our house (wanted to do something different and intimate in the house we purchased together). Getting pictures taken at a metropark before ceremony then just having a little party/gathering right after with some snacky items.... much cheaper than the whole big wedding/formal dinner thing. What is everyone else doing? How are the weight loss goals pre-wedding? I still want to lose quite a bit, but my dress looks pretty perfect as is so I guess I'm ok either way :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options
    So many of us the same weekend! :) We're getting married in the morning at a manor house/golf club and having a brunch reception. I love brunch, hence the time. I'm hoping to lose weight between now and my first dress fitting so I can have it taken in a bit. :) Plus, I want to tone my arms (who doesn't?). But the dress looked awesome when I tried it on when it came in, so either way, I'm good.
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a 12th October bride to be too. Can't wait - though I'm sure the time will fly between now and then.

I'm rather worried about my wedding dress. I've put on a bit since I ordered it, so I'm panicking about it fitting. :-s I've got my first fitting booked for the first week in September, so then we shall see!

How is all your planning going?

x
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options
    I've put on some too...but I was in between sizes when I ordered and am hoping to get back down to at least my order weight before my first fitting.

83 days (for me) as of this morning. Yikes! Now all the little things start.

How about y'all?
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    October 12th bride here and I could really use a swift kick in the tail! I have had since January 2012 (when we got engaged) to drop this weight and its still here! Add me & we will motivate one another!
  • HollyInBalance
    HollyInBalance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My wedding day is October 12th, 2013 as well!! 76 days to go!
  • trophy107
    trophy107 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and congrats to my fellow October brides! I'm getting married October 19, 2013. I could use some help with motivation- I'd like to lose at least 5 before the big day. If anyone would like to add me, please do so! Would love to exchange motivation and wedding details! :)
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    October 18th! 78 days to lose about 8#! Definitely need the support and accountability! Have been trying for the past month on my own and have NOT made progress.
  • Tippyhill
    Tippyhill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG! My wedding is 2 months from today! Wowzers where did the time go? OCTOBER 5, HERE I COME!!!
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Options
    Time is trickling away very quickly. :-s
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with their weight and diet goals? Trying to be more consistent. I feel like my issue is that we're also doing a bunch of DIY stuff for the wedding, so FH always wants to order a pizza or something when we' re spending the evening making center pieces. Ughhh!

One bonus though - I got my GFs to join me for a 1500 push-ups before the big day challenge so we're all doing at least 20 push-ups a day. So hopefully at least my boobs and arms will look great :-P
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Options
    I'm making slow progress, but it is progress. :-)

Love the push up idea. I may steal that one. x