Need Tracking Buddies!

Options
MsGuMama
MsGuMama Posts: 17 Member
I am a working mother of a 5 month old boy. Pre pregnancy I was about 150-155 and jumped up to a whopping 216 lbs by the time I gave birth. 20 lbs of that was put on in the begining because I quite smoking. I am now 173 and playing the biggest loser @ work with the final weigh in Sept 27th. If I could get down to 140 (cant rememebr the last time I was that low but according to BMI 142-148 is the top side of normal for my height 5'6") I would be thrilled.

I need some mamas out there to help keep me motivated and nudge me when I am not tracking my food or not exercising. I would be happy to send the support right back at you. Lets lose some weight together!

Replies

• ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also needing to loose weight as well. I'm in a wedding on Nov 2 and want to loose at least 30 lbs before hand. I have 3 kids. I have 2 boys ages 8 and 2 and my daughter is 4. I'm still trying to loose my baby weight from my youngest one. I gained a lot more with him than I did the other two. Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck with your weightloss. :)
  • MyLif3B3Lik3
    Options
    i'm right there with you laides i want to lose for a wedding coming up but i want to ultimately get healthy and stay that way
  • themisfitmom
    themisfitmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I want to lose 50 lbs by my birthday in December if not more! Down 5.6 lbs this week!
  • melifairy
    melifairy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to keep others motivated as well as get motivation, haha. Feel free to add me!
  • KatiWelch686
    Options
    Hello
    I am a Sahm of two boys and I am trying really hard to lose the weight from my second. He is almost 2 and I am finally taking it seriously and doing something for myself. I have just started insanity and tracking in hopes of being in better shape for our upcoming cruise. I am also looking for supportive tracking buddies to talk to and help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to ladies!!! I'm almost at my goal with a loss of over 50lbs!! My friends list keep dwindling!! I log on everyday!! I have two kiddos and was a SAHM but am returning to work this August!! Yikes! Love to motivate and have other motivate me!
  • lmsky12
    lmsky12 Posts: 32
    Options
    I would love some active buddies on here too! I'm a working mom to a 19-month-old little girl. Add me! :)
  • nacole2122
    nacole2122 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. Working mom of two, 7 year old girl and 4 year old boy
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Working mom of 1 (2 1/2 year old girl) and working on my masters. I need all the help I can get. Add me if you want :)
  • julzz81
    julzz81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, working mom of two. I'm just getting started again and always love have weigh loss buddies
  • Mothercruncher
    Options
    I'm a busy mom of 4 with about 30 pounds to lose to hit my first goal. I have three sons (14, 5, and 4) and an 18 month old daughter. I could really use some extra motivation. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't diligently track my food but I am on here quite often.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a working mom to a 2 year old. I was 150 before I got pregnant & now I weigh 158lbs. I'd love to get down to a healthy bmi. My diary is open & I login everyday. I usually post daily too. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    add me! i'm on every day and i like to comment on ppls post to keep them motivated and wanting the same in return
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me as well. Im here everyday and try to stay active with everyone on my list.. I have 2 crazy boys age 2 and 6. :)