Yeast Raiders Trail 1 month down

Options
LadyFleata
LadyFleata Posts: 32 Member
I have just finished a 30 day trial of Holland & Barrett's Yeast Raiders as I have a candida/yeast problem. I recorded each day as it happened and how the tablets affected me and what changed

If anyone else has candida/yeast i thought you might like to read what happened and how quickly/slowly in case you where thinking of starting a candida treatment.

my blog is http://tiredofbeing2tired.blogspot.com for those interested in candida/yeast problems and way to treat it.

I also post it on here under my blog

Replies

• gillybumbler
    Options
    Hey Lady,

It's awesome that you started this group! You are the only person I have met that is battling the candida. I will start posting my experience and hopefully we will find some more friends.

By the way, I think that Oreganol was killing the candida WAY too quickly. Everytime I take it I am extremely dizzy for the entire day! I am going to stick to the diet and keep taking the pu d'arco tea daily to kill it off slowly.

DIE CANDIDA! I hate you

Have a great weekend!
    gilly
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I am new to this. I am losing too much weight. I am small as it is. How do you keep from losing weight? I am so tempted to go back to a regular diet. I hate the yeast free diet.
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TO THE LIST OF CANDIDA VICTIMS :flowerforyou: XXX TTT GG
  • Suegram120
    Suegram120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also suffer from Candida, and accompanying leaky gut syndrome. I am so determined to beat this thing so have been able to stay on a pretty rigid eating plan that does not include sugar, flour, wheat, or dairy. I am working out the fine points as I need to know what my nutritional intake should include, i.e., what percentage protein, fats, etc. Amazing that in the first five days I lost my brain fog and had more energy. My tinnitus has tone down quite a bit - what a bonus! And, my GERD seems to be under control!!! I've also lost 7 pounds, something I can afford to do, so that's been another bonus. Sugar, in my opinion, is totally toxic. Comments and recommendations are welcome.
  • jfweisgerber
    jfweisgerber Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just started my Candida journey. I had been itching for over a year and after multiple doctors and multiple different topical creams and ointments nothing was working. I finally had a doctor send me to the lab to test for Candida antibodies. Finally some results. I started the Ultimate Candida Diet Program and I have seen some good results. NO SUGAR or anything that turns into sugar. Let me know if there are any other secrets out there. It is a nasty little fungus and tough to get rid of, but I am determined.
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting it too. Still having troubles with it all. Losing weight tho and that's good.