Starbucks

Options
Whats the yummiest low cal and low sugar options yall have thought of at Starbucks? I tend to like caramel machiatos...white choc mocha but those are really high in sugar

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I get an iced coffee with S/f vanilla syrup and my "splurge" is the half and half
  • CL87
    CL87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ususally get a grande black dark roast with a double shot of espresso. Low cal (about 7) and 100% sugar free :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I ususally get a grande black dark roast with a double shot of espresso. Low cal (about 7) and 100% sugar free :)

Dark roast and a shot... my kinda gal! I second this choice.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    They now offer unsweetened iced coffee (maybe they always did but not in the south!) and I get it with soy milk. They use vanilla soy milk so it's just enough sweetness/flavor without the extra sugar and calories.
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    I love caramel macchiatos, too! :D Ever since I discovered the "short" size, I've just been sticking with that. A caramel macchiato with skim milk (short) is only 100 cal! So even though I could also get it with sugar-free vanilla syrup, I don't bother.

An alternative to a caramel macchiato would be to instead get a regular latte with sugar-free vanilla and sugar-free caramel syrups (I think they still have sugar-free syrups, I haven't ordered any lately) but then you miss out on that caramel sauce (which is sooo good).
  • mekutataki
    Options
    Try the skinny caramel. It uses sugar free caramel and skim milk. I do an iced caramel latte with skim milk and no whip, it cut down on my calories considerably. I hate the flavor shots, to me they leave a bad taste in my mouth so i like the sundae syrups, sadly those aren't sugar free. Hope that helps. You can cut down on ANY beverage by ordering it with skim milk instead and forgoing the whip cream!
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I mostly take Americano with skimmed milk/soya milk when I go to 'Starbucks'. I don't add any sugar, etc. too. :}
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I take it fresh brewed, dark roast & decaf, half& half. Starbucks is the ONLY brand in my neighborhood who provides decaf for the grocery stores. I love my coffee! Starbucks will always make it just the way I like it. They are so nice that I like to leave a little tip, even for so little a purchase.
    :drinker:
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Blonde roast, black.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ This is a good one ^^^^^^^^^
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    15 Delicious Drinks All For Less Than 150 Calories

15 delicious beverages - all under 150 calories!
    1. Caffe Americano
    The Americano contains a shot of espresso, topped up with hot water. A Tall Grande Americano contains only 11 calories, the perfect morning pick me up.
    2. Cappuccino
    A classic drink choice, the Cappuccino contains espresso and heated milk. A Tall Cappuccino (served as standard with semi-skimmed milk) has 91 calories.
    3. Flat White
    A double shot of espresso mixed with creamy heated whole milk, this drink is one to take your time over. Enjoy the intense creaminess of a Flat White with little guilt – it only contains 119 calories!
    4. Caffe Misto
    Half filter coffee and half heated milk. Soya lovers will love the fact that a Tall Caffe Misto with soya milk is only 63 calories.
    5. Caffe Latte
    A classic Tall Latte made with semi-skimmed milk has a calorie count of 148.
    6. Crème Brulee Macchiato
    A recent addition to the drinks range, the Crème Brulee Macchiato adds Crème Brulee flavoured syrup to a traditional Macchiato. A skimmed Tall drink contains 127 calories.
    7. Iced Americano
    Fans of Iced Coffee can enjoy a guilt free drink, with a Tall Iced Americano coming in at 11 calories.
    8. Iced Vanilla Latte
    Vanilla syrup added to signature espresso and ice cold milk, this is a great option for lovers of all things sweet. Opt for a Tall Iced Vanilla Latte for a quick pick me up, at 143 calories.
    9. Mocha Frappuccino
    As part of the new However You Want It Frappuccino range, the Mocha Frappuccino is an intense chocolaty treat. With no whipped cream and skimmed milk it’s a 96 calorie treat.
    10. Espresso Frappuccino
    An intense, cold, creamy option, a Tall Skimmed Espresso Frappuccino contains 136 calories, but delivers plenty of taste.
    11. Chai Tea Latte
    The distinctive flavour of the Chai Tea Latte can be enjoyed by those watching their calorie intake. Opt for a Short with skimmed milk – only 103 calories.
    12. Espresso
    The basis of many Starbucks drinks, a shot of espresso is a great option for those who enjoy a strong coffee, and it only contains 6 calories!
    13. Peppermint Mocha
    Mixing peppermint syrup, espresso and chocolate, the Peppermint Mocha packs a punch. Choose to forgo the whipped cream topping, add skimmed milk and grab a Short for a treat that only contains 149 calories.
    14. Fresh Filter Coffee
    A refreshing caffeine fix, a Tall Filter Coffee contains a mere 4 calories. Keep visiting stores to see the different options available.
    15. Caramel Macchiato
    Choosing skimmed milk, sweet tooth’s can enjoy a smooth Tall Caramel Macchiato which only contains 142 calories.
  • MeowMix66
    MeowMix66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy an iced tall skinny mocha with two pumps of the (seasonal) chestnut praline syrup. It's not entirely sugar free, but it's still under 110 calories. Iced coffee with toffee nut and soy or non-fat milk is also a great choice. Any iced coffees sweetened to standard with any flavor or variety of milk (not half and half!) are under 100 calories!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I don't go to Starbucks often, but yesterday I got a large blonde with a little half&half and some Splenda! Real basic, but it was good, and easily under 100 cal.
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Soy cappuccino. Unsweetened, sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.