Options
okishkash
okishkash Posts: 142 Member
What are the plans for today?

Replies

• okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am going to ensure I do not bring work home today. I will take the time in the morning to cook a healthy lunch and to walk at least a mile. This evening I will stop working at a decent time so I can focus on family and dinner.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    July 25th Commitment:
    -Drink 10 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -12,000 Steps
    -Walk for 15 minutes at lunch time
    -Walk 1 mile during work
    -130 squats at lunch
    -Make a plan for working out while on vacation next week

**I am doing last minute shopping tonight for my vacation, so I vow that I am going to park FAR away and walk into the stores.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey I am back! Missed all you critters out there! Football camp, even though i was on my feet all day, wasnt kind to my weight. Football people like to eat and drink you see. But now back to getting my mental focus back in line! Gonna eat better, and take a hike this evening. I just picked the garden seeing that i didnt pick in 5 days, the cukes got huge -- I picked about 15 gallons of them uhhhhgggg. Cant hardly give em away as they are too big.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back KRK! Missed you!

Tonight's trainer workout is lower body & abs, with some cardio before the session. Hope to get a walk in today. I will drink copious amounts of water. I will make healthy food choices. Might need to pop into the grocery store on the way home from the gym because I just realized I don't have anything to eat for dinner. Maybe pick up a steak because I haven't had beef in a couple weeks.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stick to my calorie limit and not be an emotional eater today. Big changes to come on the workfront - I will keep you all posted as things unfold :) The old me would have already had a snickers today!! Also, I'm going out tonight to listen to my boyfriend play music and I will not be drinking because I don't want all those empty calories before weigh-in (and I have a doctor's appointment in the AM, so I probably shouldn't go in there hungover!). I'm taking it easy on the exercise front - I tried doing tae bo and let's just say I'm not 18 anymore!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym for some cardio and to work on my shoulders and back. So tempted to do some more squats (yesterday's felt so good/bad, but I should probably give my bum a day of rest).

Afterward, my daughter and I are working backstage for a dress rehearsal of Beauty and the Beast. Finger workout ... I'll be buttoning and unbuttoning kids' clothes for several hours!

I've noticed my cholesterol (in MFP) has been high. Trying to get that in check.