What are your exercise goals or routines?

Options
Anney_Kaye
Anney_Kaye Posts: 52 Member
I did my first hot yoga class today and I loved it! I haven't felt this good in a long time. I just have to figure out how to keep going at 5:30am before I go to work. I like doing zumba on my wii also but there isn't much room when anyone else is home.

Replies

• ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work out 6 times a week. even if its just doing my 20min work out with jillian micheal's 30 day shred. I also have a zumba video and turbo jam dvds thats im going to start using more. and i have the gym which is only 5mins away. ill probably rotate each workout everyday so i dont get bored.
  • LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the slim in 6 program along with cardio. I will be working out 5-6 times a week.
  • nlmartinsd
    nlmartinsd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work in a resturant so I am always moving and being acitve which helps, But I would like to work out 4 days outs side of that. I have started with jogging 1.5 miles and doing 10 minutes on the stationary bike. I would like to increase each of these every week. I want to be jogging 2 miles in 2 weeks from now. I like to work my abs and triceps normally however this time I would like to focus on working out my thighs and gluteus as well.
  • Q4Rhority
    Q4Rhority Posts: 23
    Options
    I love Jazzercise a least 5 days a week which consist of cardio and strength and I love to walk a least 2.5 to 3.0 miles a day.
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat!! Varies from 30 minutes to 60 minutes 6 times a week, and eating CLEAN!

--
    Billie Anderson
    Independent Team Beachbody Coach
    www.fitfoodiegirl.com
  • katieb118
    katieb118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've started circuit training at my local gym, and I do that 4 times a week. Starting from this week I'm going to add two or three hit sessions into the mix. At the moment, all other activities are limited by the heat - 36 degrees most days (which is killing me!).
  • ah_misa36
    ah_misa36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have never been much of a runner or walker so I made it my goal to run and walk a combined total of 50 miles by the end of August!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 times a week. I do cardio 4-5 and strength 2-4. I do Jillian Michaels DVDs (circuit training/plyometric training) and as for strength I have dumbbells and resistance bands at home, which I make up circuits for myself and do.
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    Im doing the "slim in 6 " program along with extra cardio ( walking or turbo jam )