Weight and Goals

Options
adrikozuch
adrikozuch Posts: 8 Member
Hey there! My name's Adri. I'm 20 and am exactly 2 months away from my 21st birthday. My goal is to lose about 15 lbs by that date so that I can feel sexy in my party dress. This challenge couldn't have come at a more perfect time!

Current Weight: 141.5
Goal Weight: 125

Best of luck to all of you! :)

Replies

• Anney_Kaye
    Anney_Kaye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm Anney, a 30 year old mom of a 4yr old daughter and 10yr old son. I was in a car accident last Halloween and recently realized I had gained 40 lbs since then because of my neck injury and my love of comfort food. My ultimate goal is to lose 50 lbs. I realize that can't be done in 60 days but I plan to challenge myself to stay on track and learn the healthy eating and exercise habits that will ultimately help me reach that goal.

Current weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 130
  • LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley,

I started this group because I was searching for a group to join and couldn't find one. I'm 25 yrs old and I have a one year old son. I have been struggling the last couple months to loose 25lbs! I'm a working mom so most of the time I'm very tired but I need to get back on track!!!

My starting weight is 172
    My goal is 150

Wish everyone luck!!!
  • janarita
    janarita Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm Rita and I'm 37 years old. I work at home and in the last few years I gained some weight that I decided to loose. I just joined myfitnesspal 4 days ago and thought this challenge would be perfect for me.

Current weight: 130
    Goal Weight: 110
  • mpanitha
    mpanitha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am 32 and motehr of 3 year old. I want to lose 15 pounds in 60 days.,
    Current weight: 168 lbs
    Goal weight: 153 lbs
  • AlisaMona10
    AlisaMona10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am a 33 (almost 34 on 12 Sept) mother of 4 children and wife. I am actually in the Army but have had multiple knee surgeries. Over the years, the running, the knee surgeries now no running the weight has been growing. I weighted 186 last year July by December I weighted 145but I have gained some back. I want to get back to a better, healthier life. This challenge comes at the perfect time when I need support.

Current weight: 155 lbs
    Goal weight: 130 lbs

Good luck to all !!! :smile:
  • ah_misa36
    ah_misa36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name's Brooke. I'm in my early twenties and am at a point where I really want to get into better shape. I've always struggled with my weight and I want to feel stronger and healthier. My goal for this challenge is to is to lose 15-20 lbs. I have been looking for that extra boost of support and motivation so this challenge is perfect. Feel free to send me a request so we can encourage and motivate each other. Good luck with your fitness goals!
    Current Weight: 170
    Goal Weight: 150-155

Best of luck to all of you! :)
  • shareces
    shareces Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I've recently had a new wake up call with weight for the third time in my life. I weighed 180-190lbs all through middle school. Lost it after my aunt noticed and worked me out for a summer. At 20-21 I blew back up to 190. My mom saw me after a year and mentioned that I was much larger. I was devastated. It was a shock. I never even paid attention. I just ate what I wanted and didn't even think about working out. So I got serious I ate all natural, whole foods, mostly raw fruits and vegetables and worked out daily. Then boom! Back to 145-150lbs. Since then, I've kept my weight at about 150lbs. This July...I had an epiphany. Here I am a director, choreographer, instructor and I still don't feel comfortable not wearing pants. I want to see my body at it's full potential. I got on a scale and 163 was my starting weight. So here I go! I am 153 lbs now and want to get to 130 healthy and fit. I want to sculpt and shape my body. Happy to be here joining you all :) Lets go!

Current Weight: 153lbs
    Goal Weight: 130lbs
    Height: 5'4
  • whiteberry17
    whiteberry17 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi there! I finally reached my breaking point a while ago. Im 5"3 and WAS 160 pounds. Im now done to 153. I have trouble with cravings mostly. I feel like I cant control it. But I know Im capable of it. So maybe this will help me get fit and committed.
  • you2candoit
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Colleen, I'm a single mom of two busy boys. I am looking to join this group to help keep me motivated to get to my target goal,

My current weight - 191
    My GOAL - 145

Looking forward to this journey.
  • katieb118
    katieb118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kate.

I'm in my early thirties and the weight has been creeping back on ever since I met my husband six years ago. When I was a teenager I was very heavy - i think somewhere between 220lbs and 235lbs. I lost the weight slowly between the age of 18 and 25. At my lowest weight as a young adult I was 120lbs. I'm now 150lbs and 5'4. As an overweight child I was conscious of having to watch what i ate from a stupidly young age (5 or 6, or maybe younger), and consequently - fast forward a few decades, I can't bear the idea of dieting.

My focus for this challenge is to get in a respectable amount of exercise, and focus on eating healthy foods (and limit carbs - my principal achilles heel), but not beat myself up for the odd treat here or there. Life's too short ;)

Current Weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 130
    Height: 5'4

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • madusm
    madusm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I am 27 and recently diagnosed with PCOS. I know it is not easy for me to lose weight. But I WILL lose weight this time. I am joining this group to keep myself motivated and committed!

Current weight: 166 lbs
    Goal weight: 149 lbs

All the best :)
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    hey im ariel. ill be 23 in a couple of weeks. this is my 3rd time using MFP hopefully 3rd times the charm and ill be here to stay. my goals is too loose 100 lbs. Yes i know thats a lot and most people will say i only need to loose 50 lbs but the scale doesnt lie. i think because im 5' 10 im able to hide my weight a lot which is fabulous! but i still want to get on the right track to loose the weight.

Height: 5' 10
    weight: 257
    60 day goal: 230
    long term goal: 160
  • Nkemka_13
    Nkemka_13 Posts: 1
    Options
    HEY! I'm Nkemka . I'm starting up again on wanting to get healthy especially since so many good things have come my way as of late and I want to be how I was a few years ago :) My goal is to lose 20lbs to start within these 60 days! best of luck to all!

Height: 5'7
    Current Weight: 202
    60 Day Goal: 180-182
    Long term goal: 160-165
  • United68377
    United68377 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds in the 60 day challenge.
    SW 240
    CW 231
    60 day goal: 211
    Long term goal: 110-125
    Height 5'4"
  • bradeen77
    bradeen77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah and I am a single parent to a 2.5 year old. I have always worked on my weight growing up and after having my daughter I have not realized the weight packing on. Good Luck to all and know we can do this.
    Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 151.8
    Goal Weight for challenge: 140
    Long Term Goal: 125-130
  • crazylovefrog
    crazylovefrog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Jenni, My goal is to lose at least 100 lbs obviously I cant do that in 60 days but I am hoping this group gets me started. I recently quite my job of 9 years after a back injury which then made me gain everything I had worked off to come back. So my goal in the next 60 days is to lose 20lbs I know that is a little stretch but its my goal. My motivation for me to lose weight is not only to look better and be healthier but hopefully be able to have better luck in getting pregnant. I wish everyone good luck in there goals!!
  • lifeslyrics28
    Options
    Hello! My name is Niccole. I am currently a full-time student working on getting my degree in Nursing. Unfortunately, I've always had the type of body that gains weight easily and when I'm eating whatever I want and not consistently working out I gain quickly. I'm currently 30 yrs old and have decided that I can no longer make excuses for not taking care of my body. In my early 20's my heaviest was around 160 lbs and I had lost it all and got down to 120. Now here I am again after many times of gaining, losing, gaining again. I am currently 145 lbs and looking to get between 120-125.

Good luck to everyone!!

Height: 5'2
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 120-125
    60 Day Goal: 130
  • courtneyemilyy
    Options
    Hey guys! I am 5'5 and 18 years old, and I weigh 125 pounds! I recently lost ten pounds, and I am now trying to tone up and gain some lean muscle! I am excited to talk to some cool people and help eachother reach our goals!

I can certainly give any tips or answer questions on diet and fitness if anyone has any! I'm not a professional or anything, but I'm super into training for a while now and I think I could help!

And if there are any people out there who are also trying to tone up and get muscle, any tips would be much appreciated!!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys (12 and 2). 5'10", 38 years young.

Starting weight: 210
    Current weight: 185
    60 days goal: 175
    Goal weight 165
  • nlmartinsd
    nlmartinsd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey hey, Im Nicole and I am 23 and just graduated for college. My freshman and sophmore year I lost 90 lbs in a year and a half after I had drastically put on weight very fast. I have done well at keeping it off in the last several years. However recently I have started gaining some of it back due to the stress of finals and graduating, being in a relationship and well just life in general. I would like to get back down to my healthy weight and be more fit also.

Current weight: 182
    Goal WeightL 150

60 day goal: Work out 4 days a week and drop 20lbs: 162