Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Month 2

ShabokaMegz
ShabokaMegz Posts: 26 Member
Finally Losing some weight. 8o) This month is intense. Being overweight I find a few of the exercises too rough so I've had to modify them. Feels so good yet so bad. haha How's everyone elses experience going?

Replies

• poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    I modify my exercises as well bc of my knees. Way to go reaching your second month!
  • ShabokaMegz
    My knee was getting to the point It hurt just sitting still and walking was terrible. So I had to stop. May pick up from where I left off when I get it pain free again. 8o)
  • ShabokaMegz
    I'm back on track finishing up week 7 tomorrow. (Expedited it for a road trip to a family reunion in Michigan) Excited!
  • I started month 2 a few days ago! It's hard !! I modify also but I still feel good at the end of it :)
  • Month two is definitely tough! I am only on day 3 and I am SO sore! Muscles I didn't even realize I was working at the time are sore. Have you all had better results as far as weight loss during month 2? My Month two weight loss results were pretty discouraging. I am hoping they fall off during month 2!
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm starting month 2 next week and i'm scared and exited about it :laugh:
  • goombasmom
    goombasmom Posts: 70 Member
    I started month 2 last week. Wow, what did I get myself into? I really noticed how lack of sleep affected my work outs. 7-8 hours is a must! Feel free to add me!