Weight and Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ~

I'm 41 years old, married and have 2 kids (2 1/2 and 4 yrs old). I gain my weight after having my little ones. I want to be a good roll model for them and start teaching them about healthy habits. I want to fit back into my clothes before my pregnancy and feel comfortable with my body again.

Height: 5'2
    Current Weight: 146
    Goal Weight: 125
    60 Day Goal: 130
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am 34, mom of 2 (10 & 3), and just recovering from a low back SI joint injury. I put on a lot of weight in the few months that I could barely move, and now I am seriously back to working on my fitness goals.

I am x-Army, x-cross-country runner, and x-lifeguard so being athletic has never been the problem.... just AGE, PREGNANCY, INJURY, and PCOS. Before my recent injury, I was able to BUILD enough MUSCLE to help increase my metabolism so I can already feel things swinging back into place now that I am MOVING again. I have already LOST 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks!!!

I am currently doing Les Mills Combat, drinking shakeology once per day, and eating clean and healthy. I use a Polar FT-60 HRM to monitor my workouts, and recently added a FitBit Flex to help monitor my sleep, activity, and keep me on goal (that thing is even more addicting that MFP!).

Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 178 (at start of MY challenge)
    60 Day Goal: 160

Waves and hellos to everyone, feel free to add me if you're serious about your fitness goals!

Billie Anderson
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    www.billieanderson.com
  • ashlynndance2014
    ashlynndance2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

my name is Ashlynn, I am 17 years old and probably the youngest one in this group but, I have been over weight all my life it has not become an issue until my doctor said I was liable to attain pre-diabetes much faster because of my eating habits. Honestly, that news right there got me jump started on trying to change my eating habits.The reason I joined this group was to have more encouragement and motivation to get off my lazy bum on those days where I feel like i did enough but it wasn't enough.

Height: 5'1.5
    CW:166
    GW:130
    60DG: dont have one
  • Q4Rhority
    Q4Rhority Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey, Yall my name is Q4Rhority and I love a great challenge, I am 5'4 and weigh in at 228 thus far I have lost 10lbs. From Start to finish I would like to a least lose 69 more good pounds for the record. The reason I join this group because I would like to encourage, motivate and be inspiration to all that I meet. So here is a start logan for us all "Don't Trip, Just Keep It Moving" and for all that missed that one Faith Without Work Is Died and FAT Without Work is Died TOO.... Let's Do this.

CW :228
    GW:170
  • Anney_Kaye
    Anney_Kaye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm Anney, a 30 year old mom of a 4yr old daughter and 10yr old son. I was in a car accident last Halloween and recently realized I had gained 40 lbs since then because of my neck injury and my love of comfort food. My ultimate goal is to lose 50 lbs. I realize that can't be done in 60 days but I plan to challenge myself to stay on track and learn the healthy eating and exercise habits that will ultimately help me reach that goal.

Current weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 130

I want to add here that I also am going to challenge myself to not drink or smoke my cigars for this 60 day challenge. I am hung over today and did not go to my hot yoga class because of it, that makes me angry at myself. I realize this is also something that has to change for me to become the healthy person I want to be,
  • ah_misa36
    ah_misa36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name's Brooke. I always had a battle with my weight and I am hoping to get healthier with the help of this challenge :)

Current Weight: 170
  • blkericia
    blkericia Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hello new friends! my name is ericia
    CW 204
    mini GW 180
    GW 155

i plan on losing 10-20lbs by eating clean and by exercising.
    we can reach our goals together!
    hope this journey will be stress free for us all!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angela. I'm 19. I want to get in shape because I sorta didn't realize how much I was letting myself go until I weighed just a tiny bit over 200 lbs about 2 and a half-3 months ago. That was a wake up call to me. I started by changing my diet, which was horrible when I started, and then exercise. So far I've lost almost 25 lbs, and I work out 6 times a week. My diet is also really healthy and I'm happy with how I eat now. :) Good luck to all of you. Can't wait to see your success!

Current Weight: 179.6
    Goal Weight: 155
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    hello new friends! my name is ericia
    CW 204
    mini GW 180
    GW 155

i plan on losing 10-20lbs by eating clean and by exercising.
    we can reach our goals together!
    hope this journey will be stress free for us all!

WHOAAAAAA. My starting weight was exactly 204 too, and my goal weight is 155! How tall are you? :) I'm 5'10"
  • jmathis1225
    jmathis1225 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is JD and I am currently an active duty Marine.

CW: 217
    GW: 200
  • julzz81
    julzz81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add my information is it too late?

I’m Julie, I really need to finally stick to a diet and lose this weight.
    CW is 190.6 lbs when this started
    60 Day goal is 169.00 20 lbs..
    Final goal is 130 lbs