Anyone here?

Options
gardendolly
gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
Its been quiet on here. Just wondered is anyone still in the group? How are you getting on?

Was logging calories on MFP for nearly a year until I plateaued. Tried a couple of different things, with little success. I joined a WW meeting in April hoping it would help. I have been counting points ever since. I've had 2 holidays since then where I gained weight and I am still now 5lb lighter so I guess it is working. Boy is it slow! At least its going in the right direction.

Could do with a bit of support from other WWers.. Come on guys, tell us how you are doing.

Annie

Replies

• QueenofTrauma
    QueenofTrauma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but wondering if anyone was still around. I am new to WW, just a few weeks but I've lost 3 lbs. Excited to see some loss. I don't do meetings, just online but those boards online seem very slow.
    Glad to have new WW friends here on MFP!!
    Amber
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    it's a very quite group. plus being summer, everyone is so busy. i check in and read, but, don't post much. hope after summer, people will return.
    hope you have a good weekend.
  • gardendolly
    Options
    I'm new here but wondering if anyone was still around. I am new to WW, just a few weeks but I've lost 3 lbs. Excited to see some loss. I don't do meetings, just online but those boards online seem very slow.
    Glad to have new WW friends here on MFP!!
    Amber

Hi Amber

3lbs is a good start. Just keep doing what you are doing. You will get there.
    I'm sad to see the online boards so empty because when I started they were a great source of help and motivation. Will send you an FR.
    Annie
  • gardendolly
    Options
    it's a very quite group. plus being summer, everyone is so busy. i check in and read, but, don't post much. hope after summer, people will return.
    hope you have a good weekend.

Hi Chipper
    I read a lot too. SInce I dont log on MFP anymore (doing WW online logging), I don't seem to quite fit, bit I have made some great MFP friends and am reluctant to lose them. Its a shame everything gets so quiet in the summer, because we all need the same support and motivation around us - i guess that's just life. Be nice to get a bit of movement on this group though.
    Annie
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning. i start a thread for a monthly chat. come on by and join in. yes, it's early for next month. but, that's ok.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1058086-august-chat
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm here, idk if anyone else still is! lol i just started ww about a week ago and i'm kind of having a hard time sticking to it :/ i'm still tracking here on mfp and to use it to talk to friends :) add me if you like! always looking for new ww friends!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group. Member of weight watchers but not doing the points program. I was eating too many carbs and it was taking too much time. I plan to get back on track but now am tracking and logging my food and exercise on mfp. Could use emotional support as I need to do this for my health.

My name is Katrena
  • gardendolly
    Options
    Hello there, and welcome.

The group seems a bit quiet at the moment, so perhaps we could add some life. I guess there are a lot of people on holiday at the moment, and maybe things will pick up later. There is a chat thread too if you are interested, just join in.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone!!! I just WW again but I really like MFP too. Just wanted to say Hi. Hopefully we get this group posting again!!!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Still messing with MFP but back on the WW wagon for now because it seems to work better for me and I'm finding myself obsessing over macros which I was really hoping to avoid doing.

So yay WW. Let's try this one more time!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I just joined Weight Watchers and this group on Tuesday. I was a little intimidated with so many pages of posts, until I read this post.

14877786.png