Exercise dvds

Options
lizzydora
lizzydora Posts: 10 Member
For all those that use exercise DVDs, which one are you using at the moment? I have bought loads over the years and some didn't even get unwrapped :sad: . I'm on day 4 of slim in 6 which I bought last year, I hope I don't give up like last year :smile:

Replies

• yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I've got the old faithful, 30Day Shred which I completed a while back but find it handy if I just have time for a 20min burst of exercise (I'm useless exercising on my own ... I get bored and wander off so a DVD is really useful lol)
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I have some of the Davina McCall DVD's, but to be honest, they've not been used in a very long time!! Currently doing 30 Day Shred as well! Almost finished level 2 and contemplating doing Ripped In 30 next.

How are you finding Slim in 6?
  • jenim23
    jenim23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone. As an older person I don't do high impact. Don't bother to buy DVDs as you tube has loads uploaded to suit every one
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS too - but when I went back to it a year later it was soooooooo boring to do again, and I didn't finish:(

Doing Insanity atm - also second time round, but not getting bored and jut as intense/impossible 6 mths on lol

I also have P90X, which I'm hoping to do after insanity. Saw it cheap at a car boot and it seemed stupid not to buy it;)
  • lizzydora
    lizzydora Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the slim in 6 and hopefully I will last the 6 weeks :-) I don't have a good track record with exercise dvds but I'm enjoying this one
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have all of Jillian Michael's DVDs and a few of Davinas. I like them all but I get bored easy. I prefer my Kinect fitness games now.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hot Pants Workout DVD by Dan Karaty(sp?) is brilliant!

I lost 4 stone doing this with better eating.
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an old faithful a Cindy Crawford workout I used to do years ago. I only have it on video, but luckily I found it on You tube.

I also like the Angela Griffin dancemix workout.
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have the 30DS, but never actually done it! I might give it a go now pre holiday :)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing Insanity and hip hop abs - Im a Shaun T fanatic at the moment and would love to get Focus T25. Even spending money on the workout DVDs are still so much cheaper than the gym but you really have to commit to them
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    round 2 of insanity for me!!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I have this one too, I enjoy it you can really feel it in your legs can't you.
  • tattoedmightymouth
    Options
    I use the Pilates & Basic Yoga for Dummies & actually really like the work outs. I have had fitness DVD's before & have never used them. But these 2 are great, I rate them highly. I think it really depends on what sort of work out you are looking to do. My children often sit & watch or sometimes join in, which is great as I dont have time to attend classes. But I am looking to get Jillian's work out & I think someone on here has mentioned the 30 day fat burner.... so might give that a go aswell!

Good luck in your search for a good DVD! x
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Starting 30DS tomorrow morning, wish me luck!! haha
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I have this one too, I enjoy it you can really feel it in your legs can't you.

You definitely can - I think it's an amazing work out.

Good luck Christy!!

Jen - have you seen TurboFire?? That looks so good and lots of fun! What's the Focus T25?

xx