Feelings on a Pinkie Pie Dieting Episode

thisberichard
thisberichard Posts: 12 Member
I'm new, and I thought that a topic like this might have the potential to be a moderately interesting way of seeing if anyone's still hanging around here. So, if you haven't already guessed it from the subject, here it is:

If season four (or later, even) were to include an episode in which Pinkie (or whoever else) has to develop better eating habits (in a way that focuses on healthy living rather than than fat-shaming, glamorizing being underweight, or what-have-you), how would you feel about that?

Whatever your feeling, what are your reasons for it?

Are there any particular things you'd like to see in such an episode, such as certain challenges, foods, or strategies?

Where would an episode like this be most likely to go horribly wrong?

If there were a letter to the (white-coated) Princess at the end, what would a good lesson be?

The questions above are just ideas. Feel free to answer any/all/none of them. Whatever you feel like saying, I'd be interested to see your thoughts (and to know that you're still active).

Replies

• PrincessCelestia
    PrincessCelestia Posts: 28 Member
    I think this would be an amazing episode, not only for kids but for many bronies too.
  • tavisharts
    tavisharts Posts: 6 Member
    I could see this being a good rarity episode idea.

Considering she is one of the few ponies to consistently wear clothing that means that she has motivation to try to be a specific size.

Not to mention you could show her going through and failing fad diets. Considering her personality it wouldn't be hard to imagine her trying those first to show how thats not a good idea. Then of course finally doing the tried and true method and managing to succeed.