Measures July 21st

Options
katieuk
katieuk Posts: 304 Member
Hi All,

I know it is the 23rd today so this is a little late.

I was busy on Sunday... and then Monday at work was very busy!!

So we was meant to measure on Sunday... but this time (and only this time we will do it a little later than planned) ...

Do your measures today and post ASAP - I shall do mine when I get home.

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I had already planned to do mine on the 26th before the group was created, because it marks four weeks of StrongLifts. If it's okay with ya'll, I believe I will hold out until Friday like originally planned.
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Waist - 32.5"/82.5 cm
    Belly - 35"/89 cm
    Hips - 37"/94 cm
    Thighs - 19.5"/49.5 cm
    Bust - 39.5"/100 cm
    Weight 144 lbs.

The only measurement I really care about is my belly. My first goal was to get to 35"/89 cm because that's the borderline for being a risk factor for type 2 diabetes, and I made my goal in our last session! I'm very pleased that from the beginning of the year, the difference between my belly and hips has increased from .5"/1.3cm to 2"/5.1cm. I'd like to lose another 5"/13cm off my belly. I don't seem to have made any progress in the last two months, but I need to get back into strength training. I've been doing bodyweight exercises. I'd like to lift but joining a gym isn't an option at the moment, so I'm really interested in hearing the experiences of those of you who are lifting.
  • katieuk
    Options
    Waist - 74.5cm / 29.3"
    Belly - 85cm / 33.5"
    Hips - 99cm / 39"
    Thighs - 55cm / 21.7"
    Saddlebags - 104cm / 40.9"
    Chest - 87cm / 34.3"

Hey so three weeks of straying from being good had definitely taken its toll!! Measures starting out not great but on the path to sorting it again!! The saddlebags are on there bit between hips and thighs... My body shape is a pear this is where I gain my weight so my saddlebags are a big focus for me this time around.

So in three weeks what damage have I done...

Waist + 1.3"
    Hips + 1"
    Thighs + 3"
    Chest + 0.3"

I didn't used to measure the belly or saddlebags!! A total gain of 5.6" that is devastating after all that insanity hard work!! It shows what three weeks of eating rubbish, sugary, fatty foods , lots of bread, cheese and drinking lots of alcohol cab do!! Imagine how much you could gain in 52weeks... I'm not even going to try I would be the size of a house... Xx
  • katieuk
    Options
    No probs pbsmommy just come back and post here on Friday :-)
  • katieuk
    Options
    Next measure will be 28 days from 21st ... So 18th August...

Pbsmommy yours will be 28 days from 26th ... 23rd August

Let's do this guys... Let's see some inch loss...
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    So I slacked in June real bad and it really showed! I didn't even take measurements in June, because I knew it would be bad. Since, I started back at it in July, I know it had to help the numbers a little bit. I couldn't imagine how bad the numbers were if I did take them in June. :noway: :grumble: :cry: :sad:

Enough pity party for me, getting back at it harder than ever!

July 26th 2013
    Weight - 176.5
    Neck - 14
    Waist (narrowest) - 32.5
    Hips (widest) - 40.5 - This is also the ONLY number that didn't go up! :laugh:
    Bicep (both) - 15.25
    Forearm - 10.75
    Thigh (widest) - 27.25
    Bust - 40.75
    Tummy (Naval) - 38.25
    Calf - 16.75
    BF% - 37.8
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im late but I did take these measures on July 21st. As Katie has always suggested I'm going to be more concerned with measures than weight but Im going to include it here. I need some accountability so Im telling it all...LOL

Weight - 178 lbs (this was a real shocker)
    Waist - 31"
    Lower Waist - 34.5"
    R Thigh - 22"
    L Thigh - 22"
    R Bicep - 12.75"
    L Bicep - 12.5"
    Hips - 42.75"
    Chest - 31.5"
    Bust - 40"

I've gain an inch in most places since the accident. Not working out and not making the best food choices is the reason. I know that I need to workout so that I can have flexibility with my eating. Thats the lesson I've learned during my recovery. Looking to lean up again...which will likely result in a few pounds lost as well. Going on a cruise at the end of Nov and I've already bought the bikini. Goal is to wear my bikini and feel good sans cover up...LOL

Good Luck Everyone...We Got This!