28 day Goal

Options
katieuk
katieuk Posts: 304 Member
So we are doing measure updates in 28 day segments...

We should have a goal for every 28 days also... Doesn't have to be just about measures, it can be anything, and you can have more than one... but don't overload yourself and be realistic. We want to be able to achieve the goals we set it helps motivate and push us to that next goal...

My goals over the next 28days are:

1) lose 1" from my saddlebags
2) not eat any bread or bread based products

Xx

Replies

• SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Mine are:

Lose .5" from my belly (seems realistic based on prior experience)
    Complete Phase II of Body By You
    Swim freestyle for ten laps without stopping. ( I can do three right now)
    Get the cute guy who shared my swim lane with me yesterday to talk to me.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Good idea! I kind of do this already in my blog at the beginning of each month. It's kind of like a self-evaluation, keeping you in check. :)

1. Continue to log each and everything, every single day.

2. Get my lifts up to:
    Squat 100lbs at 5 reps for 5 sets
    Bench and OHP at 65lbs for 5 reps of 5 sets
    Row at 70lbs for 5 reps of 5 sets
    Deadlift 100lbs at 5 reps for 1 set

3. Keep my macros in check
  • katieuk
    Options
    I love your final goal SolanumSunrise... Is he really cute? haha!!

It is good to have small goals every month ... they are more achievable, that way you feel motivated to continue, rather than having one massive goal that feels so far away!! We all have an ultimate goal where we would like to be in six months for example, but if you break things down into monthly segments I think it helps to get you to the final stretch!!

Good goals girls!!

In 28 days time we can let each other know whether or not we achieved!! :-)
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea to incorporate this time!

1. So I would like to loose 5lbs...I know I know I said I wasnt concerned about it but the number on the scale is making me nervous.

2. At this point I just want to get through a week with workouts without pain due to my injury. Everything I do is for that. My main goal is to work out 3 times a week....that will signify for me that Im getting stronger. So by the end of this 28 days I can move to 4 days a week.

3. Keep my Macros in check. This makes a difference for me in my progress so I need to stay on it...problem is protein. Got to get that in.

SolanumSunrise - I love your last goal too... :glasses:
  • katieuk
    Options
    How are we all coping so far with our 28 day goals?

I can't really comment on my 1) goal because that will be determined on measure day :-/

However, I can tell you that so far with 2) I have done pretty well, I haven't stuck to it 100% but I most certainly have cut out a lot of bread based products which I am initially happy about. I failed last weekend when my partner and I were a little hungover and we wanted a sandwich for lunch. We bought some lovely soft, fresh baguetter and filled it with corned beef, salad and branston pickle... it was yummy!! ;-) However, although I have cheated it has been 1 day in 28 so that is good so far I think...
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Update on mine:

1. Continue to log each and everything, every single day.

I am doing pretty good on this one.

2. Get my lifts up to:
    Squat 100lbs at 5 reps for 5 sets... This is up to 95lbs already. Only 5 more to go!
    Bench and OHP at 65lbs for 5 reps of 5 sets.. I am going for 60lbs in today's workout
    Row at 70lbs for 5 reps of 5 sets. This is up to 70lbs, but I failed on my last set and only got 4 in. So, I would like to get this to were I can do all 5sets at 5 reps
    Deadlift 100lbs at 5 reps for 1 set. I am going for 95lbs in today's workout

3. Keep my macros in check - Doing good. I cut out all carbs except veggies right now and I am going to start adding them back slowly.