Tuesday 7/30

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
I was happy to see so many diehards post yesterday - an awesome start to the week! :laugh:

What's your plan to make today awesome too?

My water weight from this weekend's over-indulgence is gone and I'm into new territory on the scale for the first time in a couple weeks, so I'm really happy about that.

My commitment for today is to make healthy choices with food, fitness, and that all-important water bottle. Zumba tonight after work.

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group. Today is my easy day. After two running days on Saturday and Sunday and doing intervals on my stationary bike last night, today is just body weight training. It takes the shortest time and a lot of it can just be fit in throughout the day.

My commitment today is to focus on eating healthy food, despite my not so great start this morning.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Just joined this group. Today is my easy day. After two running days on Saturday and Sunday and doing intervals on my stationary bike last night, today is just body weight training. It takes the shortest time and a lot of it can just be fit in throughout the day.

My commitment today is to focus on eating healthy food, despite my not so great start this morning.

Welcome to the group!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I said I was going to do my workout for today since I have plans this evening and won't be able to exercise. But that didn't happen, and today I won't have time to get a workout in. So I've decided I'm just going to shift my week around a little and do today's workout tomorrow, tomorrow's workout on Thursday, etc. By Saturday I'll be back on schedule.

With that said, my committment for today will be to drink plenty of water and stay within my calories.

Have a great day!!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was truly a manic Monday...my afternoon/evening went haywire and I didn't even get to the store until after 9 p.m. I picked up Chinese take-out for “dinner” (at 10 p.m. - terrible idea, but I was starving) and though I didn’t eat any fried stuff, the sodium must have killed me b/c I’m three pounds heavier this morning! AHH! I literally have three liters of water on my desk right now that I plan to drink today at work. As soon as I get hungry, I’m going to have my oatmeal and chia seeds, and I have lunch/snacks packed for the day and a healthy dinner planned for tonight. I’m going back to pre-logging my day, so I don’t go off course! Days like yesterday are a good reminder of how I ended up so chubby and why I don’t want to go back there. What a mess…but today is a new day - thank God!!
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am a fitbit user and yesterday while browsing in their community forums I found a group that is walking a ring around Australia. They started July 1st but since I have steps recorded for the month it was easy to join in and figure out where I was. I am 48 virtual miles from Sydney having started from Canberra. That got me so motivated I walked 3 miles last night on the treadmill.

I don't think getting to my daily goal of 6 miles should be a problem today. With that I am back to my schedule prior to my vacation.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I am a fitbit user and yesterday while browsing in their community forums I found a group that is walking a ring around Australia. They started July 1st but since I have steps recorded for the month it was easy to join in and figure out where I was. I am 48 virtual miles from Sydney having started from Canberra. That got me so motivated I walked 3 miles last night on the treadmill.

I don't think getting to my daily goal of 6 miles should be a problem today. With that I am back to my schedule prior to my vacation.

That's really cool! I love my fitbit.
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today I'm resting... Yesterday I challenged myself to a 12.5 mile bike... and I did it!