Boston???

Options
124»

Replies

• kathyvalliere
    Options
    I'm from Plymouth... always looking to share ideas / thoughts with others. Add me if interested.
  • oceansablue
    Options
    I'm a rock through away from pawtucket. Feel free to add me. =)
  • MaryMBacon
    MaryMBacon Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    born in Boston, I live in southern NH now
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    South of Worcester, about 45 mins from town. Used to work in town, and still do on occasion, love doing long runs along the Charles.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I live near the border of Quincy and Dorchester. I run in Quincy/Boston. :)
  • mscrystallee
    mscrystallee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Work in Boston, Live in Worcester
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    South of Boston :)
  • mscrystallee
    mscrystallee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Live in Worcester and Work in Boston
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Massacusetts born and bred! Born in Marlboro, lived there till adult-hood , then moved out to the "sticks". I'm a little West of Worcester but would NEVER go back toward the city.

Loving the "country" life, kids are grown, last one graduating HS an moving on. I have 2 horses and a new one coming next week.

It looks like this thread was just a "I'm from such-and -such" so lets get it hopping!

I'll start. My name is Tricia and I live out in Spencer. Mom to 3, a 21 yo son in the Marines, a married 20 yo daughter in the Marines and another 17 yo daughter about to enter college. I work FT as a firefighter and am working on getting back in shape. I am a lifetime weight watchers member, however have given it up for MFP and Beachbody. Currently I am doing the T-25 series, on week 8. Down 16.4 lbs since starting. I'm doing the 21 Day Fix next.

I also gave up coffee, artificial crap (almost 100% clean eating) and cut WAY back on alcohol. Thats going to be tough this Summer, as I have a camper at Indian Ranch. I gained 30 lbs there last year! Country music, alcohol and good food KILLED me.

I'm going to start a new thread to get us going. Massholes, perhaps? Ok, I'll be nice. I'll just call is Massachusetts for now ;)
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Giving this a little bump - I'm in Boston! Feel free to add me!
  • bdesplaines
    bdesplaines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    West of Boston and North of Worcester along RT2
  • docev
    docev Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work in JP and live in RI
  • GSixZero
    GSixZero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    From Plymouth, work in and around Boston for Local 537. Log everyday, feel free to add.
  • Netterz0087
    Netterz0087 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Marblehead! If anyone is into running or trail running, hit me up!
  • annblahow1618
    annblahow1618 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Maine, but I graduated from Simmons College in Boston- I'm now working in the city!