Clarification?

Options
roliepolieolie
roliepolieolie Posts: 37 Member
Hey everyone!

First off I'd like to say that I love this group, but more specifically the spreadsheets (Thanks Pbsmommy! :flowerforyou: )

Now onto my question: Is our goal to lose 30 pounds by October 1st or October 31st?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I would actually like to know what the intention was as well. Up until now, I have just been assuming until October 1st, with the last weigh-in on September 30th? The reason I assume this, is because the girl that contacted me to do the weekly challenges said to do 13 weeks and 13 weeks would be September 30th. I would like to know, because I plan on creating another challenge group that goes until the end of the year after this one ends...
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I thought it was Oct 31st...if it's Oct 1st I'll revise my goal a bit!
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the 31st too. I'll do my best and then join the next group; THE SUPPORT is GREAT. Thanks, y'all for your inspiration and example.
  • roliepolieolie
    roliepolieolie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I kinda want to assume it's the 31st as well, but I'm definitely going to join the next group! Thanks guys :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I thought it was until Oct 1st? :ohwell:
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    We could all aim for October 1st or the 31st. I'm aiming for the 1st. I haven't weighed in, I injured myself and fell off the wagon. Getting back on!
This discussion has been closed.