Last day of July, it is HOT!

What is your plan for the day?

Replies

• okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I plan on walking at least 5miles.
    I will cook and eat as per my plan.
    I will also drink 8-10 glasses of water.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What a hectic week, gettin ready for the wedding this saturday. Mowed all nite last nite, tonite i gotta go food shopping as we're holding a cookout friday nite, tomorrow cook all day, so not much in the regimented exercise but am in constant motion over the next couple days. I am watching what i eat very closely limiting the calories, so i have lost some of last week's gain. Got a wellness visit with my doc today, i sure hope he is impressed with the loss of weight since we started this journey!

Life is good haint it, Diehards! My wife is excited like a little kid, is counting down the days and is just all jittery for Saturday. Smile, cuz you're wonderful dang it!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday diehards!

I did my 2 mile run this morning, and have a session with my trainer tonight. Both of the people I hit up to walk with over lunch are out of town the rest of the week so I'll have to self-motivate to get out.

KRK let us know how it goes at the doctor!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Woke up hungry today. Ate more than usual for breakfast and was still hungry, so I got running.

Did my run this morning. 5 sets of 8 minutes running and 1 minute walking. The last run was really hard mentally for me to keep going. I was hot and tired and wanted to stop. I finished though and don't have to run again until Friday. :)

I love running, both before and after I do it, but while I'm out there it's not always fun. Helped with the hungry too. I'm less hungry now and I can eat more. Win win.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have to get motivated tonight!! I've taken the last two days off, other than walking around at the fair last night and the half mile to and from our car. Tonight I plan to do 30 minutes of strength training and a 3 mile run. I ate terrible for lunch today, so I'll probably just stick with a protein shake for dinner. Only 3 more days until I leave for vacation! I'll have my laptop with me and will try to continue logging in each day. I"m also planning to get up early most days and go for a run. It will be a nice change of scenery!

Have a great day!