Need some 6 footer friends please!

Options

Replies

• bubblebathspider
    Options
    I'm 6'2" :D looking to lose 47lbs!

I am brand new to this site (just signed up) I have PCOS with insulin resistance so I am working with a Dr. to lose weight so I can stave off diabetes and all of the other nasty things it can lead to. Feel free to add me! Any extra support is awesome!
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Donna, I'm 27 and I'm 6 foot. I'd love to make some tall friends if anyone's interested. Feel free to add me!
  • celcey
    celcey Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and my goal weight is 225.
    I'm not quite yet into MFP for a full mth and I've lost 18 lbs with the help of some awesome friends I've picked up here.
    If you need inspiring and are looking to inspire FEEL FREE to add :)
    I'm a daily MFPer.
  • Tiedyemommy
    Options
    Hi ladies!! 6'2" here, about 150 to lose. So great to fine similarly statured ladies!!
  • frog8381
    frog8381 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

I'm 6'2 and have about 50-60 more pounds to lose.

Feel free to add me!
  • tallmominfl
    tallmominfl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 6 foot and new. Still trying to find my way around this site, I just joined today. :smile:
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm six feet as well, have a one year old and am 28 weeks pregnant as well. I'll probably have 40-50 to lose after the baby is born (I was already overweight when I got pregnant).
  • bharris78
    bharris78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 ft and have a whole lot to lose, feel free to add me.
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and have about 25lbs to lose by my wedding next year! I am finding it hard to get past my own plateau right now, I am stuck at 210, and I would love to be at 190, 185!
  • kris_607
    kris_607 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 feet tall and currently hovering around 180 with about 20 lbs left to lose (maybe more). Feel free to add me!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm only a touch under 6ft and love having tall pals!
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 6 feet tall and started needing to lose 120 lbs. Here it is 10 weeks later and I now have 90 lbs to go. I'd be tickled if any of you ladies would like to add me, as I believe you can never have or give too much support.
  • Canadian_Love
    Canadian_Love Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just under 6 feet tall, I'm always the tallest lady in the room. I would like to loose 40 pounds, have given up for a while - trying to get back with it
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am also 6 feet tall. I am 40 years old, married, with four children. I have a LOT to lose. Today is a new day. If not today to start, when??? I have about 120 lbs. to lose.
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am either 5' 11 or 6' depending on whether I am being honest with myself or not! I live in the UK and I am currently doing T25. I am happy to friend any of you tall girls and support you in your journey if you want to send me a friend request. I am not really looking to lose weight but continue with good eating and lots of exercise on a long term basis.
  • sonymacaroni11
    sonymacaroni11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello all, i'm 5'11.5" but wear heels frequently, so i think we'll get along. looking to make friends with a similar build (tall, big boned, can easily pack on pounds without noticing...) to learn from and encourage each other. i sent a bunch of friend requests, but feel free to add me too.
  • silverbeam22
    silverbeam22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm also 6 feet, and very new on here, feel free to add me :)
  • griffyndoor
    griffyndoor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heya lady! 6'2 here. I'm in! Two year led son. Can't imagine how you ladies keep up with more than one!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0"-6'1", newly single after a relationship that was 5+ years long AND I'm almost 30! Call me crazy but I'm pretty excited about all of it!!

I'm hypothyroid and REALLY staying focused on working out! I lift 4-5x/week and play volleyball and basketball 2 days a week!

I'm excited to focus on myself and work toward the body I want!
  • griffyndoor
    griffyndoor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was 6'2" before I gained a bunch of weight. Now closer to 6 even. I've got 130# to lose.