My current watch-list

Options
MadameMC
MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
I have to remember that just because an anime's title doesn't sound "appealing" doesn't mean the show it'self isn't amazing.

I finally gave in to my boyfriends exclamations of "You NEEEEED to watch this anime, it's awesome!" and watched all of "Sword Art Online" with him, and yep he was right. It is pretty awesomesauce. What kind of nerd would I be if I didn't love an anime that combined 2 of my favorite things - gaming, and anime?

I liked the story line a lot. I consider a good anime one that makes me laugh out loud, maybe shed a few tears, and makes me continue to think about it after I've finished watching. Sword Art Online absolutely does that for me.

Usually we tend to pick series anime that is completed, so that we can watch it all over the course of days/weeks rather than months or years - however we're currently following two shows that are currently being released weekly: "The devil is a part-timer", and "My teenage romcom snafu". I find them both delightfully silly and amusing with a little bit of heart and decent plot.

What are you watching right now, and how do YOU choose what to watch next?

Replies

• animelose2012
    Options
    currently i am watching 6 anime, red data girl, date a life, overlord at work, severing crime edge, arata,and karaval tv.
    I watch a new series based on the story and the anaimation.
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My list is a combo action of shows my boyfriend suggested and random other ones. Loved sword art online btw

Currently on my watch list:

Arata the Legend
    Chihayafuru
    Muromi-san
    Severing crime Edge
    Space Brother
    Uta no Prince Sama

Need to hit him up for some new ones as I'm mostly caught up again as I can usually get 1-2 episodes in a day while working out and tend to watch them at times during the day or nights when everyone else is busy and I have some quiet me time
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    -Shingeki No Kyoujin (I think it called, 'Attack on Titan' in English)
    -Love Lab
    -Blood Lad
    -Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaete Mo Omaera Ga Warui!
    -Servant X Service
    -Yami Shibai

(BTW I saw the someone mentioned the anime 'Overlord at work'. I have been trying to see this anime but can't find it on any of the sites that I frequent. Mayhaps someone knows where I can find them online? Greatly appreciated in advance!
  • veg_runner
    veg_runner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Fooly Cooly right now. Crazy show :P
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i have new ones cause of the season change.
  • datleprechaun
    Options
    Right now I'm watching Attack on Titan and Watamote (It's not my fault I'm not popular).

I usually wait until anime shows finish airing before watching them but I'm enjoying these both a lot (especially watamote since I've been reading the manga for the last year and a half).
  • Anime_
    Anime_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai
    Hataraku Maou-sama!
    Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Free! Iwatobi swim club
    Dangan Ronpa

First time in forever that i'm watching this much anime, normally i'm all about the manga!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Attack on Titan.
    Sunday without God.
    Naruto.
    Btooom.
    Deadman Wonderland.

I read the Manga first, Then the anime.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options