Welcome August starters

Options
I'm aware that a lot of you are starting your JM workouts as of today it being the start of the month. Congratulations, your journey begins now. The first few days will be hard. Remember to have lots of water. If you want to work in a rest day like lots of our members that's totally up to you, progress the levels at your own pace and remember that a lot of people don't see too much weight loss while starting this as all that icky fat is turning to sexy muscle. INCH LOSS is the trick.

I will be starting my OFFICIAL journey today as the past couple of days i've been really naughty with, Pizza, Kebab and curry, which really wont have helped.:ohwell:

LETS GO!

Replies

• ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lets do this. One day down, 29 to go!!! :)
  • misha_miss
    Options
    Hi all, I am afew days behind with the starting, today is my first day.
    I am really excited, love working out although it's been a long while since I last did anything!
    I have 10wk old twin boys,so getting to the computer everyday to update might be abit of a challenge
    but look forward to checking in.
    Thanks for making the group too.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    hey hun, congratulations and welcome.

gosh twins are hard, since i practically raised my twin brothers according to all my primary school teachers i know. i have a 5 and 1/2 month old daughter myself. i usually get my work out done in her first nap and am able to almost finish my shower before she wakes up. the phone app may be easier for you to log your bits but as far as im aware you cant access the groups and forums on there as i cant on mine.

dont worry we wont hold it against you :wink: just log in when you can. i think most people will be uploading photos and measurements of progress between day 7 and 10. so when you reach that point remember to take them and just let us know when you can how you've progressed.

good luck:flowerforyou:
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Aww twin babies! I bet you're a tired mama. I've got girls, 6 and 8 and they are a handful but getting so independent as they age. I second that you can't access the forums on your phone. Wish you could though as getting to the computer isn't always something I can do either. Just get back to us when you can :)
  • Badjinn
    Badjinn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. 29 to go. Had difficulty with jumping jacks cant find good support bras for my 40 H beauties hurts to do any jumping but will keep plugging away..
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    same here on day 9 and MY BOOBS HURT, still havent had chance to go get a sports bra as tescos didnt have any in my size. 34F's are really hard to find anyway.:sad: :cry: :frown:
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i just found out that i can watch 30 day shred on youtube. im going to start tomorrow!!!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    i just found out that i can watch 30 day shred on youtube. im going to start tomorrow!!!

ok. day 1, level 1. i will outright admit i found the cardio hard.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    its deffinetly hard the first couple of days but it will get easier, keep pushing and you will be surprised at how easy it gets so soon. i moved onto lv2 at day 10 but i could have done it on day 8 i feel now. day 9 and 10 were far too easier compared to day 1
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    its deffinetly hard the first couple of days but it will get easier, keep pushing and you will be surprised at how easy it gets so soon. i moved onto lv2 at day 10 but i could have done it on day 8 i feel now. day 9 and 10 were far too easier compared to day 1

i hope you are right!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options

i hope you are right!!

Day one was like slowly crawling through the desert with no water.

Day seven was like riding a bike up a small hill

Day eight was like driving a nice car but your gps was sketchy

Day ten is like margarita vile.... actually I don't know yet but that's what I'm envisioning haha

It does get easier and you will be amazed at your own strength and endurance :) go you!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    day two. woke up feeling the work out from yesterday. actually found the jumping jacks easier today?!?! i find the push ups sooooo hard, i have no upper body strength!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    day two. woke up feeling the work out from yesterday. actually found the jumping jacks easier today?!?! i find the push ups sooooo hard, i have no upper body strength!

Are you doing full or modified?
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What level is everyone working at? I've been going back and forth between level 1 and level 2.
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I love JM DVDs. I have done the 30 day Shred and Six week Six pack and alternate them now on a daily basis, or sometimes, when I feel overly ambitious, I do both. :-)

Tip for the ladies who suffer from the jumping - I felt your pain as well! I used to put on two bras and that really helped with the bouncing. Best of luck everyone.

Robin
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options

Are you doing full or modified?

modified. im so out of shape. TMI but i have to wear a pad to be able to the jumping jacks and skipping without 'issues' :(
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options

Tip for the ladies who suffer from the jumping - I felt your pain as well! I used to put on two bras and that really helped with the bouncing. Best of luck everyone.

Robin

i need a bra for my stomach too. LOL
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

Robin

Me too!!! Lmao! Seriously, I've had 2 kids, and doing the butt kicks, I can hear skin smacking skin. It really sucks :-(
  • joellarb
    Options
    Hi all I'm re starting the 30 day shred on Monday. Did 5days and that was up to last sat. I did start to notice a difference doing it and can't wait to get back in to it.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options

Robin

Me too!!! Lmao! Seriously, I've had 2 kids, and doing the butt kicks, I can hear skin smacking skin. It really sucks :-(

i have three including a set of twins. the skin smack is such a gross sound. lol