Military Moms and SAHM

Options
Nique85
Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
Hey Ladies, I am so happy I found this group. We are currently stationed in Utah, and I have a daughter that is 18 months old. I joined my fitness pal 16 months after my daughter was born. I didn't get serious about weight loss until then. I was honestly tired of not feeling like myself. I felt as though there was a layer of fat keeping me from being who I really am. I gained 60lbs when I was pregnant with her. I have lost about 45lb so far and have 20lbs until I get to my pre pregnancy weight, and 50lbs until my UGW. Anyways, I can say that I have made good progress but would love to have people to share our journeys together. I don't really have any support system here (besides my husband and daughter), so I would love to add friends here so we can encourage each other!

Replies

• Jennicillin
    Options
    I'll add you! Are y'all stationed at Hill?
  • Nique85
    Options
    Yes, but we live off base. Are you in utah?
  • Jennicillin
    Options
    No we're in Virginia Beach... It's unlikely we'll ever be in UT
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello Nique85,

Welcome to the group. We're glad to have you. :flowerforyou:

- Erin
  • Nique85
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Paigemtyler
    Paigemtyler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you also! My dad works at Hill as a contractor. My husband and I went to Weber State and we are stationed in Germany now. I just joined MFP and I love it!!! It keeps me honest about what I am really eating. Paige