fresh start

Options
Ok so i haven't been on here much at all lately. with so much going on i let it overwhelm me . i stopped logging my food and stopped exercising and of course am now dealing with the consequences .... weight gain :( yup ive put on 3 kilos which i had worked so hard to get off and im pissed at myself . but the people in this group have been so supportive and even when i wasn't logging i would get a message every so often just touching base which made a huge difference. i have started logging again and exercising again ....slow road back but am better for it thank you to all of you. you have no idea what it means to me i really really appreciate it :D

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's never to late to start or start over. Don't beat yourself up over the gain, and just keep on moving forward. You've got this!
  • susanjean62
    susanjean62 Posts: 200
    Options
    So good to see your sweet face again! I haven't been tracking my food either,although I am a few pounds from goal. I promise though,I am still accountable to all of you and I watch what I eat. I have slacked on exercising so dear Aboele,I will start fresh also. Love your honesty and determination. Never too late for a fresh start. Stay in touch.:heart:
  • Aboele79
    Aboele79 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks so much for your kind words :D am just going to keep going :D
  • susanjean62
    Options
    Just like your quote is saying on your ticker"I AM stronger than my challenges". Believe it,dear friend.:heart: