No Junk Food/Squats Day 1

Options
DamoniqueW
DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
So my day 1 was a fail. Not completely. It's so hard to not eat anything with sugar. I had a protein bar and that definitely had sugar in it. I also ate my left over pasta and it wasn't wheat pasta. I didn't do squats which would have taken all of 1 min. So I'm going to add yesterdays squats to today and keep pushing.

How did everyone else do yesterday?

Replies

• GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I did really well all day but I think I "failed" after dinner.
    I completely forgot about challenge and had pudding for dessert. BUT - it was sugar-free pudding. Does that count as a pass or fail?

I did do my squats though!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Pudding may still be a fail because it's processed?? I think. Not sure. I knew this was going to be hard for me. I already had a piece of cake today at work. I may try limiting my sugar and processed foods rather than eliminating them. Cold turkey doesn't really work for me.

Good job on the squats!
  • GabyBaby916
    Options
    I'll count it as a pass for today, lol.
    For me, it is actually a huge step forward. I have a huge sweet tooth and on a "normal" day will eat a candy bar or some other sweet junk from the vending machine at work, then some other baked treat for dessert at home.

One 1/2 cup serving of SF pudding is almost an apple in relation to my normal sweets. :laugh:
    (Ok...maybe not, but it IS progress!)
  • GabyBaby916
    Options
    Pudding may still be a fail because it's processed?? I think. Not sure. I knew this was going to be hard for me. I already had a piece of cake today at work. I may try limiting my sugar and processed foods rather than eliminating them. Cold turkey doesn't really work for me.

Good job on the squats!
    Cold turkey doesn't work very well for me either. As soon as I tell myself, "No, you can't have XYZ for a while" that is EXACTLY what I start craving instantly. :grumble:
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was awesome. NO junk food and knocked out my squats. Boom Bam. I wanted some ice cream but told myself I could have some if I still wanted it after 30 minutes. I forgot all about that ice cream. No harm no foul.
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I know its so hard to stay away from the sugar, its like an addiction. I have the same problem myself. I'm having the hardest time losing the last 30 lbs and I know its because of my sugar intake.
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this one with you all starting tomorrow Saturday, since I've already messed up for today, its a shame.. Add me to your friends list so I can keep up with you all.. Good Luck to all..