UK Friends Please!

Options
Hiya,

I would love some MFP friends from the UK, i'm from Warwickshire in the West Midlands.
I've been on here for about 5 months, and am now battling those last 7lbs (which refuse to let go!) and trying to concentrate on increasing my net calories, so i can get into a healthy eating mindset which is sustainable.

Anyway, Feel free to add me - i would love to help others out by motivating them, as well as being kept motivated, and love having a nose at other people's diaries to get ideas!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    Added. :)
  • nataschalouise
    Options
    Added! :) Anyone feel free to add me too
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Added. Anyone can add me.

As long as they are not weird :P
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on the Gloucestershire/Warwickshire border and still struggling to lose those last few pesky pounds! My diary's open to friends but I must admit I don't fill it out every day these days, and it doesn't make for pretty reading sometimes! x
  • WLB76
    WLB76 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! I'm new around here myself and it would be great to have some more UK friends.

Please feel free to add me.
  • ricwar25
    ricwar25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya well done on how far you got really good. I have been a member for almost a year. But only come back today had a bad 10 months so im starting fresh at a new gym and new habits which I hope to show works by losing weight and posting my story on here. Feel free to add me i am from south-east England :)
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm from the south west and am on daily so feel free to add me for some support! :)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I'm from Sheffield.
  • AndrewRe101
    AndrewRe101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Request sent, I'm from NE Scotland.
  • MissFannyAnn
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me, From North Wales always happy to have more UK friends to help motivate.
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Added. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free yo add m3
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    Added. Anyone can add me.

As long as they are not weird :P

haha!! love it, this guy is a good one add him!
  • SpaceraiderPhil
    Options
    Added.
  • Dieting_Jen23
    Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Glasgow here. Feel free to add me too people. I've got a lot more than 7lb to lose, but always happy to motivate and be supportive. I've sent you a request.
  • Richard2620
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I have got 3 stone to lose and have only been on here 2 days ! And am from the Isle of Wight
  • markbel83
    Options
    from bristol fill free to add me all
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)