Winners' Circle

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Congratulations to the winners of July's challenge!

Here's our winners' circle:

# of challenges complete - username
2 - armywf07
2 - margiparkins
2 - miridai
1 - caradae
1 - dchief30
1 - JessiokaFroka
1 - KLWelty
1 - phillysfrog

These are the usernames to look for if you're searching for suggestions on how to last a month in this challenge. Congrats, guys! :)

Replies

• Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats on everyone who made it through July. Here's to those of us starting in August.
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who made it through July!! I'll be on that list for August :)
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone! Hope to see you all again for this month!!!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Much respect! That's a lot of consistency and hard work.
  • dawg
    dawg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! I admire your dedication. Congrats to all of you!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Winners!

I hope to be on the list for August.

Good Luck to us all for this month.
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all!
  • NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Job well done.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    thank you to all and thank you jenn for inviting me to this group in june, it has helped me so much, my weight has been slow moving but picked it up a notch this last month . good luck to everyone in August
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank You for giving me accountability it was what I needed to do it hope to see you all for August
  • KLWelty
    KLWelty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The July challenge was a wonderful tool for me. I took off 7.4 lbs in July, and my reward seems to be a plateau at the 25/26 lb mark. I have been teetering up and down .2 to .6 lbs with no real progress for at least a week now. I'm going to have to step up my game this month, I guess? My best wishes to all in August, let's kick some butt!!!
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    This proves once again that this is a great challenge.

If what was "easy" then everyone would make the goal.

(Besides there are plenty of easy challenges on this site to get the ball rolling)

Good work!

I hope to be there at the end of August!
  • KLWelty
    KLWelty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The July challenge was a wonderful tool for me. I took off 7.4 lbs in July, and my reward seems to be a plateau at the 25/26 lb mark. I have been teetering up and down .2 to .6 lbs with no real progress for at least a week now. I'm going to have to step up my game this month, I guess? My best wishes to all in August, let's kick some butt!!!

I've been hitting it super hard at work, worked both days last weekend and late in the evening nearly every evening. I'm happy to report that after finally getting a nice long sleep, I dropped 2 lbs since yesterday morning. Despite having a "splurge" day as far as food content yesterday, I finally dropped. So do not underestimate the need for rest and sleep people!!!!
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the winners! What sensational dedication and hard work! A true inspiration to us all! :)
  • Chanelcatsreading
    Chanelcatsreading Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm stalling too, that is why I joined this - to keep accountable to a life change no matter what the scales say!
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the winners! I am finding out that it is easier to take off weight with calorie counting. I have been at a plateau as well so I joined the August challenge and myfitnesspal and since then have been watching my calories. It keeps me within my calorie goal and helps keep track of my exercise time and calorie burn. I also upped my walking time and am doing the 5th week of Rockin' Body. Looking forward to some weight loss this month. I'll keep you updated every Thursday as well.