Plans?

Options
lazytolight
lazytolight Posts: 38 Member
One more day until we start! Do you guys have any plans on how you're going to achieve your goals?

Replies

• whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am currently doing Couch to 5k. I start Week 2 tomorrow :) I also do other stuff at the gym that tracks miles.
  • skyzfit
    skyzfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have been going to gym and spending more time on treadmill and elliptical machines in addition to the strength training i started on Monday. i also got a fitbit a week or so ago so that is helping me track my steps/miles. i have a group of ladies from work who are also going to the gym with me so that is helping too.
  • gregorsuch
    gregorsuch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    First day is here! I am so excited...We all get to start on our goals and see each other through. My plan this month is to walk in the evening and get my miles and add running every other day. I have a park outside my apartment that has a nice path to follow. It is also well lit at night. I got up early this morning and whipped out a set of pull ups. It is so depressing to have to use a band to perform pull ups. I also added some push ups. I was surprised I whipped out 11. Usually I am stuck at 8. so I was pleasantly surprised there! I will report back tonight with my mileage!!

Good Luck everyone and lets kick this one in the pants. WE have a victory in sight and we will get it!

:wink: yes you!
    :smile:
    :smokin: the miles!
  • daddysquish
    Options
    i'm doing couch 2 5k as well :)
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i'm doing couch 2 5k as well :)

Awesome!!!! What week and day are you on? I'm doing Week 2 Day 2 after work tonight.
  • daddysquish
    Options
    I was on week 3 day 1 but failed so badly decided to start week 1 again.